<SCHOOL>

It was a fine day like everyday,except for the bakusquad who can't even focus the single thing Aizawa teach them except for Bakugou.So,they all actually was planning to go sleep over at Bakugou's house since his parents was also didn't live there.But,it was all ruin when they all got detention(except bakugou) meaning that they don't have much time to play because they got homework,need to study and lastly did the detention work."Ugh! Why is this happening?!"Mina's mad."It's not that f***ing to just f***ing listen to that old man teaching... Its even your guys fault cuz you guys didn't even know how to answer the question espicially dunce face."Bakugou said rolling his eyes."True... "Kaminari sighed."But we still can go to Bakuhoe's house! We also can make our homework i mean detention work,eh i mean both at there!"Mina said."That sounds cool and after that we can play!"Sero said."Let's just go home... "Mina said with a very slow voice."Alright,bye"Kaminari shouted,waving his hand over them then started to run.

AT KIRISHIMA'S HOUSE

"What should i wear? Uhmm... Red? No! Ah! Orange! Nope uhm... Uhhh... I guess i'll just wear red."Kirishima was choosing his clothes to wear."And my uniform!"Kirishima ran towards his uniform that already been wash but has still not been iron on his table."I guess i got all already!"Kirishima smiled thrn went out his house but the thing that surprise him was Bakugou who was waiting for him infront of his door."Ehh? B-bakubro? What're you doing here?"Kirishima ask."To pick you up dumbass!!"Bakugou shouted then grab him to his car."Eyhh no need to pull me bro!"Kirishima said.Bakugou didnt say anything instead he just continue pulling Kirishima.

In the car it was all silent,no one talk.