<The comeback to UA>

~9 in the morning~

"Damn... You guys look so tired,what happened?"Kirishima ask his bestfriend."Don't act dumb... Me and Kyouka-","Can't sleep."Jirou continued to what Kaminari was about to say."A-ahh... Th-that was just maybe a misunderstanding!!"Jirou and Kaminari then looked at each other suddenly Jirou pull out her phone then play something,"Then hear this."She said while she make the volume more bigger.What Kirishima hear,"Mhm~ Ahh~"Jirou then off her phone."See?"Kirishima couldn't answer just his blush that change from a normal blush to a very maximum one."What's up babe?"Bakugou suddenly come out from hus room and went to Kirishima."N-nothing! Can we went inside? I-i wanna talk about something."Bakugou nodded then start grab Kirishima hand slowly and hold him to walk over their room."Ohh i see~ You can't walk Kiri~"Kaminari teased his bestfriend a little more."Shut up Kami!"Kirishima shouted more."Hey,dont move too hard... Or else we won't be able to do it again~"Bakugou then continue Kaminari to tease his boyfriend."You too?!"They all laughed then when Bakugou and Kirishima was in their room,Kirishima then say,"Hey... When we got back,would you... Would you keep our relationship as a secret or-"Bakugou suddenly cut Kirishima's by saying,"Not as a secret... So everybody can know you are mine~"He teased more."Bakugou!!!"Kirishima shouted more louder.

"Ladies and gentleman,we all here very appreciated that you can come to our gaming studio!...."The leader started to give an announcement before the all gamer can start to be introduced."Without waiting anymore... Let's all start with the very normal game in here that was -----!! "When they started play,suddenly someone that sat next to Jirou hold her hand so her team will loose."Sorry m'lady your just a lady so me and my team gonna win!","Oh yeah?!! Kami i need backup hurry"Jirou replied to the guy then whispered to her microphone so Kaminari and all her team could hear her."On my way."They all then soon started to make that 'normal'game to be more extreme for all of them.

Hours Later

"Looks like Aqua's team still haven't give up to the very first team that was Kyouka's team!!"."Luna!! Backup here!!"Suddenly the girl that named,Aqua shouted to her friend, Luna."I can't Aqua!! This one guy is blocking my way!"She shouted."Damn... I'm so f***ing sorry."Bakugou giggled then let out one shot so Luna will die. Luna is no longer alive!! I repeat, Luna is no longer repeat!! Suddenly the game has stopped meaning that,there was already a winner of the game."Congratulations!! Congratulations!! "The one man earlier suddenly clap his hand to Jirou's team."D-did we win...? "Jirou asked."As you expected!! Congratulations to Kyouka's team for winning this game competition!!!"Jirou suddenly surprised that got her crying."W-we win! We win!!!"Jirou shouted to her all squad."Of course!!!"Bakugou shouted while Kirishima and Kaminari smiled."Hey,im Ariyya! Welp you see I have seen you play and even join all the game contest and now im kinda a big fan of you... S-so,uhm autograph? Please...?"One girl suddenly went towards Jirou asking for her autograph."Well of course!"Jirou smiled widely.

"So... I guess you guys are just gonna sleep at my house tonight since my dad is the one who gonna took me from school."They all just nodded then smile back. 48 hours to the Japan back then Jirou saw her father watmiting for her."Dad!!!"She shouted running to her dad."Kyouka! You win my darling!!"Jirou smiled happily and so did they all."If it's not because they all,i would have not win.","Haha were always here to help you!"Kirishima said."Okay then, enough drama! Tomorrow take a day off i will take you all to some special place!!"They all look so excited except Bakugou who just hide his feeling that also always gonna suppirt his friends."Babe you okay...?"Kirishima ask Bakugou."Ah yes! I just wonder how that old hag would response since i have won the game."Kirishima giggled,"She is gonna feel proud if you babe!"Bakugou smiled a little then nod.
——————————————————
"Congrats!","Congratulations!!"Many of the 1A classmates congrats them."Thank you!","I heard that there is a new ship in here...~"Mina whispered to Kirishima."Shut up!!"Sero laughed then said,"Is it when you mo-","I said shut up Sero!!"Kirishima shouted with a blushed on his face."Oh come on,let them know about it."Bakugou said then winked.Kirishima didn't say anything just a blush on his face while they all laughed watching him.

THE END