<THE FLIGHT>

"You ready?","Wait! My charger where is it?!"Jirou shouted until her dad also can hear it."Kyouka! Keep your voice down your sister is still sleeping."Jirou rolled her eyes then grab Kaminari's hand then went downstairs to have their 4am breakfast."Wait. Where is-","Dont worry babe they will woke up later."Kaminari said to Jirou."Well they better be and don't call me babe you sh-","Kyouka! That's not really good of you hun."Suddenly Jirou's mom advice her."Whatever... "She rolled her eyes then went to the dining table with Kaminari to eat.

"Mhm... Kat~ ngh... Ahh~ I-im gonna c-cum.... "Bakugou furiously look at Kirishima with a very weird expression."Oi wake up!"Kirishima suddenly woke up with a very sweaty body."Uhh... My head hurts... "Bakugou look at Kirishima then say,"Go take a bath you sh** !"Kirishima giggle a little then nod. Tch... Did i hear my name or other people name..? Whatever!! Why am i even thinking of that!! Bakugou mind suddenly fill with a many question. After Kirishima done dressing up they two then went down and eat while Kirishima didn't. "Eh? Where is uhmm Kirishima if I'm not wrong?"Kaminari look at his girlfriend mom."Don't worry ma'am he just wasn't on mood to eat... But he maybe will eat later."Jirou's mom nod with a sweet smile of hers then leave to her room. After they all done eating,they all then went inside Jirou's father car.

When they arrived

"Stay safe darling! Don't forget to eat,your all stuff is already in your backpack that mom already pack for you. So stay safe darling!"Jirou's father said to Jirou. After done saying goodbye they four then went inside to put their bag in the cargo.After all done they then wait for some of the crew will call out their plane number so they can get in at their flight. "The flight is... 14 hours but aren't we just taking the economy class?"Kirishima asked."Ehh... Were taking the first class because my father told me so..."Kirishima smiled then say, "Welp that was a nice from your father!"Jirou giggled then thanked him. When it was about time for them to go they then went to their plane."My seat is... 38b."Bakugou smirked looking at Kirishima."Im 38a so now let's go."Bakugou said pulling Kirishima hand to their seat."Don't be so loud..."Kaminari whisper to Bakugou."Shut up dunce face!"When they finally got to their seat,Kirishima then told Bakugou to wake him up if he hear a weird word come out from him."I will."Bakugou said while playing with his phone.

When the flight is already in the air Kirishima fall asleep already and a little while later Bakugou suddenly hear Kirishima moaning out his name and saying stop."Shitty hair wake up! Oi! I don't wanna hear all those words!!"Kirishima then woke up and saw Bakugou was waking him up."I'm awake,im awake... "He yawns then ask,"What time is it now?"Bakugou look at his watch then says,"ten in the f***ing morning."Kirishima nod then thanked him."Whatever."A few hours later,they then got an order from the flight attendant."I will get one vanilla coffee please."Kirishima said."And foe your boyfriend ma'am?"Kirishima suddenly blushed then told her he is a guy and not a woman."Oh im so sorry!"Kirishima then told her its fine then ask Bakugou what does he want."Alright i'll get it right away and once again i am so sorry!","I-it's fine! No need to apologize."Bakugou then look at Kirishima. "For a moment i can agree with her too~ cuz damn look at you!"Bakugou smirked. "That's enough."Kirishima said then look down.