<HANGING OUT>

When Kirishima was on his way going upstairs,he then saw Deku was talking with someone,he wanna figure who was Deku talking to but he was too lazy so he went upstairs but before that he took out his phone to record what Deku says,"That sound like a girl..."Kirishima then stop recording then went upstairs to his room to get to his bed.

NEXT DAY

"Wanna hangout?","S-sure since i don't have anything to do."Kirishima said."Right,i'm gonna go get ready right now.Bye~"Kirishima giggled then reply,"Bye!"They two than hang up their phone."What should i wear? "Kirishima then asking himself what shirt should he wear. After a few minutes searching he then just think that he should just wear his hoodie."This gonna work! "He smiled then took his phone and wallet then went downstairs waiting for his bro to pick him up."Where are you going man?"Kaminari asked."Oh Kamibro! Didn't see you there heh... Well back to the question! Tetsubro was actually who wanna hangout so...","So your going out without me?!"Kaminari shouted."W-well u-uhmm uhhh I-i don't know if Tetsubro would allow that...."Kaminari then looked at Kirishima,"Mehh i guess imma just continue playing the game to help Jirou win!"Kirishima giggled then hug Kaminari."We still can hang next time mann.."Kaminari let out a little huff then went upstairs."Whatever just wanna say.. 'Have fuuunnn... '"Kirishima laughed and it was suddenly seen by Bakugou."Oi shitty hair! Where are you going?!"Kirishima look at Bakugou then smiled sweatly,"T-Tetsutetsu wanted to hang with me s-so i-","I'll go with you."Bakugou said starightly then went upstairs to get ready."B-but i didn't know if Tetsutetsu would allow i-"Kirishima stop talking because he saw that Bakugo was already gone.'Ugh....'Kirishima sighed then sit on one of the couch here.A little minute later,Tetsuetsu then arrived."You ready?"He asked."A-actually Bakubro wanted to go with us too.. So i hope it was fine for you!"Kirishima said."Ahh... well of course its fine!"Tetsutetsu cant reject it because Kirishima might gonna cancel hanging out with him."So are you gys just gonna stand there and not going anywhere?"Jirou suddenly was stading infront of the front door."Move..."Jirou said then walk away after they 3 move."Right,lets go now."Tetsutetsu said.Kirishima nod while Bakugo just rolling his eyes.

They walk to Tetsutetu car then Bakugo start pull Kirishima to sit with him."H-hey... dont pull me like that!"Bakugo then make his eye contact with Kirishima."I dont fucking care!"Bakugo said to Kirishima."Are you 2 are going to tand there until later late nights?"Tetsutetsu asked with a giggled on his face."No you shitsherlock!!"Bakugo shouted then pull Kirishim to the back sit.Tetsutetsu sighed then start the car engine."Right you guys-"As Tetsutetsu wanted to ask them if they were ready or not Bakugou suddenly cut his word." Just hurry up."Kirishima sighed then whisper to Bakugou,"D-dont be like that..."Bakugo the one who heared that then blushed but he also try to stop blushing so he decide to push Kirishima a little away."Shut uo sgity hair... "He whispered.

"Hahahahaha!! You loose!!","Atleast im on the 2nd placee!"Kirishima and Bakugou was fighting over a game."Yoo chill! This is just a practising game! But I'm still sure that Jirou will win!"Tetsutetsu said."Duhh of course! Also please tell her that i'm gonna join her group! So that all people gonna see how i can beat their ass!!"Bakugou laughed really like demonic.After Tetsutetsu call Jirou and told her they all then suddenly shouted,"Oh my god!!! Is he really gonna join?!!","Yea... So can h-","Oh my-pls am i dreaming?!! Oh my god!! Yes of course he can im gonna list his name later so bye!! Kyouka-San!! Please low down your voice!! Sorry ma!! "After they hang up Tetsutetsu then continued playing game with Bakugou and Kirishima.

At UA hostel

"Where have you guys been?! We all here have been waiting for you guys!!"Deku shouted."Aww is my baby worrying 'bout me?~"Bakugou giggled then went in hugging Deku."Hmph! Your not gonna sleep with me today!","Awh... Don't be like that... "Bakugou and Deku then walked to their room while Kirishima walk alone to his room without people greeting or even asking how is the hangout earlier.Eh? Isn't that Kiri? Kaminari thought."Hey bro! How is-","I feel a little tired Kami,so i'm gonna go to my room now... "Kirishima said then walk away."Don't be like that... I just wanna ask how was your hangout with Tetsutetsu and Bakubro earlier?"Kirishima then took in a little breathe then said,"It's fine... "After that Kaminari started ask him more question until they were passing Deku's room Kirishima and Kaminari then heard a loud moans from the room."K-kir-"Kaminari trying to tell Kirishina something but then Kirishima eyes started to fill with a tears."Go... I'll be fine."Kirishima said then walk away to his room.Why is this happening... Kaminari sighed then walk back to his room.

Meanwhile with Kirishima

In Kirishima room,he cried very long until he really can't sleep.But then a hours later, he then fall asleep.