<DAY 3>

The next day,they all go to school Jirou was surprised that Bakugou was telling all the bakusquad that he dating Deku now and Jirou also surprised to heard that but the most surprised one is Kirishima.But he didn't react anything he just say congrats and sit back down at his own sit.Meanwhile all the bakusquad still congarating them,"Congrats!","Omg! My ship has been sailed!!!"That's the thing that Kirishima didn't wanna talk about too that he thought Mina ship him with Bakugou but he was wrong.Jirou didn't say anything cuz she knows that he need a space so she just leave him alone for awhile.A little minute after congrating Bakugo and Deku,Kaminari also suddenly realised that Kirishima was at his own sit alone not like everyday that there was so many crowd."Hey Kiri-"As Kaminari wanted to say something,he suddenly saw Jirou coming to Kirishima."Hey wanna hang somewhere after school later?"Jirou ask."Sure i dont mind."Kirishima said smiling."Alright then!"Jirou then went back to her seat and took out her phone.Kaminari then continue walking towards Kirishima and greet him.

Break Time

Kirishima and Jirou didn't join the bakusquad eating but suddenly Deku told them two to eat with them."Why is Deku here?"Kaminari ask as he just arrived to the seat."Why?! Was it a p-","K-kacchan... Ah kacchan just want me to sit here with him too so i hope you all didnt mind."Deku cut Bakugo."Ahh i see it's fine,its fine."Kaminari then just agreeing to it."Where is Kirishima Babe?"Kaminari ask to Jirou."Don't call me that here! And Kirishima told me he didn't feel want to eat."Jirou explained nervously because she know that it was all fake. "Ahh i see... Okay then let's go eat with the bakusquad."Kaminari said pulling Jirou's hand to their table."Okay,okay..."Kaminari giggled then pat Jirou's head."Awww.... So you want to sit with other boys i see?"Jirou mad at Kaminari."Just kidding.Now let's eat."Kaminari said putting the one spoon that was a cake on it into Jirou's mouth."I can eat by myself you idiot!"

With Kirishima

"I think that I'm just going to sit here... I guess..."Kirishima sighed then sit.'isn't that Kirishima?'As the guy thought,it then walk to Kirishima."Hey man!"When Kirishima heard it,he then look at the guys then smiled really wide.