<DAY 2>

It was already night so they decided to make the dinner,"What were gonna cook for dinner?"Kaminari ask."Not we,but Bakuhoe is!"Mina said."Why me?!!"Bakugou shouted."Your so good at cooking!","Yeah agreed!","Com'on Bakuhoe you literally are the bestest cooker we all ever meet!"Mina,Sero and Jirou trying to make him loose."Ugh fine!"Bakugou shouted.Bakugou then walk away with grabbing Deku's hand."You,help me cook!"Bakugou said.Deku gulped then let his head nod for the response.

Kirishima didnt know it was already the time for him and Bakugou to make the dinner,when he realizes that he then run to the kitchen and say,"S-sorry bakubro! I was overslept until i didn't realize it was time for we to cook the dinner!"Kirishima apologized."Whatever,i guess its fine... Just go talk with the others cuz right now i was gonna cook with Deku."Bakugou said."O-ohh okay then! See ya!"Kirishima said with a small smile on his face."What're you waiting for? Go get the apron!"Bakugou shouted at Deku."O-okay Kacchan!"

On the way to the living room,Kirishima was thinking if Bakugou like Deku or him."Hey Kiribro! What's up?"Kaminari ask running to him."Hey bro! N-nothing good happen just a normal day like always!"Kirishima said with a smile on his face."Okay then,lets go sit with the others!"Kaminari smiled then grab his best bro hand towards the other."Oh hey Kiri!"As they enterd the living room Uraraka greet Kirishima."Oh hey there Uraraka!"Kirishima respond back with a smile he always had on his face."Where's Deku?"Kirishima ask."Oh,he's with Bakuhoe in the kitchen."Mina said."Ohh okay."Kirishima then walk towards to one of those sofa,then sit on them.

1 hour later

"What took them so long?!"Sero ask."I dont-","D-dinner... mph! Ready!!"Izuku shouted.They all got a nosebleed except for Kirishima,who know what happen but pretend didn't know."A-alright... "Kirishima said then stand up."Lets go guys."Kirishima said then walk towards the dining room.As

As he walk in,he saw Bakugou was lifting up Deku to the wall and they were kissing.Kirishima feel that he shouldnt run or else they will know that Kirishima actually like Bakugou."O-oh,hi Kiri..."Deku said pushing Bakugou so he can stand normally."What're you doing in here shitty hair?!!"Bakugou ask shouting."I-i heard Deku calling all of us that dinner is ready... ","Haha yeah! T-true!"Deku said then wiping his mouth."Next time learn how to knock the door shitty hair!"Bakugou sighed then went to his bedroom."Uhh well,imma go to Kacchan's room too,so just tell the others to leave us a lil food."Deku said smiling then went to Bakugou's room."Okay!"Kirishima said.When they all was eating,Mina suddenly realizes that Kirishima didnt really like having a mood to eat,she then ask him, "Are you okay Kiri? You were like didnt feel want to eat right now..."As Kirishima heard that he then smile sweatingly towards Mina,"N-no! I mean yeah! I kinda feel sick so imma go to my room to sleep now."Kirishima stuttered."Okay then... Maybe could you please call Bakugou and Deku-kun to come down eat with us please? Cuz the food was getting cold too."Mina said."Ah okay!"As Kirishima wash the dishes, he then went up and straightly went towards Bakugou's room."Hey Bakugou,Mina said-","Kacchan... Hah... "It was when Kirishima surprised Deku and Bakugou was making out (just kissing) and as Bakugou and Deku realizes that someone enter the room Bakugou then yell at Kirishima,"Didn't i already told you to knock the f***ing door before coming in?!!!"Kirishima suddenly hide his face that has started tear up then say,"M-mina told the f-f-food is gett-getting cold... S-so you guys better eat it n-now...."His voice was so low saying it but gladly that Bakugou and Deku could hear it clearly."Tch,just tell her we will come down in a-"When Bakugou look back at Kirishima he then realizes that Kirishima was not there anymore."We should go now,Kacchan."Deku said kissing Bakugou cheek."Ugh okay..."

Jirou the one who heard what happen suddenly hide under the stairs first waiting for them to go down.After she saw Bakugou and Deku was going towards the kitchen,she then sneak getting into Kirishima's room.knock knock! "Kiri you there?"Jirou ask still knocking the door.Kirishima heard it then try to wipe his all tear up and running to the door to open it.As he opened it he then saw Jirou was standing infront of it."What do you need J-jirou-san?"He ask."Can i come in?"She ask.Kirishima didnt know what to say then he then just nod."What do you need?"Jirou sighed then told Kirishima to sit."Don't pretend infront of me Kiri... I know what happen and i realizes those."It took by a surprised that Jirou already know what Kirishima have hide from them."Tell me,dont just hide it to yourself... Sometimes you may need someone to know your feelings too."She smiled saying it to Kirishima."W-well i actually like Bakugou and-and... I just didnt know that Baku-bakugou like Deku... I-i didnt mean to ruin their relationship! I-i just-"Jirou suddenly hug him and say,"I know that..."