<BETRAYED>

"Okay, okay... I don't want myself to get in trouble eh what i mean is i don't want my bestfriend and mee and my firlfriend also to have any problem with you,Deku... So back off!"Denki said instantly then push him to the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you Kaminari?!!"Suddenly Tsuyu suddenly shouted. "Shut up! Let's go Kiri... "Kirishima nod then stand up walkaway with Kaminari. "What happen actually Midoriya?"Todoroki, ask Deku."Actually... "

"Do you really slept with Bakugou last night?"Kirishima looked away then nod. "You shouldn't do that Kiri... You know that Bakugou already inloce with other people right?"Kirishima nod suddenly there are tears falling down from his face."H-hey no need to cry!"Jirou suddenly came with Bakugou which make Kirishima wipes out his tears as fast as he could."What do you mean by no need to cry Kami?"Kaminari then make a sign pointing to Kirishima."You two go now... I wanna talk to shitty hair alone."They two didn't ask anything then walkaway. "Oi! Look at me."Kirishima shake his head. Sighed "I know... You liked me right? It's just you can't tell me earlier because-","Because I'm not ready... But now Midoriya already got your heart so i guess i gotta move on." Bakugou put on a little smile. "Just remember I'm always, here to support you... "Bakugou then walkaway leaving Kirishima alone.

Ring ring ring....

"You all can go now... "As Aizawa said that they all then ran out going to canteen."Deku-kun! Come 'ere!"Uraraka said."Uhmm okay?"Deku replied to her.Uraraka drag Deku to the hallway and suddenly kiss him."Uraraka! You know we have to hide it from-","From who?"Silence suddenly came."From who!? From who you have to hide it Deku?!!!"Bakugou suddenly shouted."K-kacchan... "Bakugou look at Deku then say,"Were over... "Deku suddenly look at Bakugou with tears in his eyes."K-kacchan... Y-your just playing around right?"Uraraka suddenly look at Deku,"You still have me Deku~"Deku slap Uraraka face then ran to, the rooftop where Bakugou went earlier. "I don't care tho... Cuz i still have you~"

This can't be happening! K-kacchan maybe just joking around! R-right...? As he arrived at the rooftop he then saw Bakugou was sitting next to Kaminari,Jirou and of course Kirishima."Kacchan... Kacchan!! "Deku suddenly cried with a vry brocken heart."Let's just ignore him okay Bakugou?"Jirou said to Bakugou while Bakugou just nodded.

After school they all then went to Jirou house like always to practice then having a sleepover."So... Next 2 days will be your battle right Jirou-San?"Kirishima ask."Mhm!"She nod."So, tomorrow were gonna go to London?!"Kaminari shouted."Yup!"Jirou said. "So i guess were gonna have to tell Aizawa Sensei right?"Bakugou shake his head to Kirishima's question then said,"I already told him."They all really seem excited for the next day and also feel a little nervous."Mom!! Our flight is tomorrow!! Can you-","No need to shout my dear~ i already set the alarm!"Jirou's mom then opened the door and said it to her."Damn you got such a nice mom."Bakugou said."Duhh but my father is more protective but he still kinda allow me to date Kami."He giggled with the answer.

"What?! This can't be true!"Deku suddenly stormed out."Don't shout Midoriya... And yes so i will gove you guys a chance to watch their live but not now."Some seems excited and some arent like Deku.