<LOVELY NIGHT>

A/N:Before this chapter start i wanna tell you to maybe just skip it because here is where the (little)smut is this is also my first smut so no judge pls!
Tq and have a nice day my lovely readers💕
Smut warning!

Bakugou and Kirishima was getting ready to the arcade where Jirou already planned."Are you done shitty hair?!"Kirishima didn't answer."Ughh this id**t basstard!"When Bakugou enter Kirishima and his room Bakugou then saw Kirishima was still in his towel wrapping around him.Sh** Bakugou cursed. As Kirishima realized that someone was entering the room he then blush really hard as his hair. "B-bakugou?!!"He screamed. When Bakugou finally enter his real world,he then ran out from the room.F***ing hot.. Meanwhile with Kirishima who blushed really hard was almost faint. After a minute,Bakugou and Kirishima then went to the arcade. "Oii kacchan!"Kaminari shouted out Bakugou's nickname. "Shutup dunce face!"Bakugou said shutting his mouth."Hey Jirou!"Kirishima shake hand with her. "Heyy! By the way we need to practise that game to pass our level... Soo.. ","Were gonna play that sh**** game?!"Jirou nod."Alright then... Game on!" Kirishima smirked to what Bakugou said then grab Bakugou's hand. "Oi!!"Kirishima just giggled then walk to the other side."There... We can practice here... Alone..."He winked.Bakugou blushed then smirked. "Oh yeah... Really alone~"Bakugou smiled then start to on the game arcade.

A few hours later, Jirou and Kaminari decide that they all should go back to their hotel,so then they agreed because it was also already late."I'm gonna get my ba-","Not yet~"Bakugou said as he pull Kirishima to the bed."Your not going anywhere... Cuz you also wanted me to help you? Right?"Kirishima nodded with a blush on his face.Bakugou then started by kissing Kirishima softly while he is opening Kirishima's shirt and pants."Ba-baku... "Bakugou break the kiss then ask Kirishima whats going on,"What?"Kirishima took a deep breathes,saying sorry to Bakugou then kiss him really hard.When the kiss is over,Bakugou then smirked, "So this is how you want it to be huh?~"Bakugou then start opening his pants and boxer that show up his 6cm d**k. How am i...going to handle that big d**k of him..?!! Suddenly without any patient Bakugou then shove his d**k into Kirishima a*s."Mmh~ ahh~ B-bakugouu~"Kirishima start moaning.A while then,Bakugou got a little bored because he didn't really hear Kirishima voice that clear so he move his d**k faster."Haah!?? S-slower~ a-ah... ~"This time Kirishima moan more louder."F**k no! Beg then you'll get what you want."Kirishima can't say anything at first cuz he keep moaning from the feels."Mmm~ Katsuki~ M-mak-ke it sl-slower-ah~ pleasee~"Bakugou looked at Kirishima precious face then smiled,"I will,dont worry"Bakugou then make it slower as what Kirishima wanted."A-ahh~ im gonna c-cum.. ~!"Kirishima shouted."Then cum with me baby~"Bakugou said in a very seductive way.

Meanwhile With Kaminari And Jirou

"I-i... Cant sleep babe... "Kaminari whispered to his girlfriend."What do you think me...?"They two sighed about how they can't sleep because they kept hearing all those moaning and stuff from Bakugou and Kirishima's room.

Back With Bakugou And Kirishima

"Alright... I-I'm gonna pull it out..if you want me to stop just tell me. Okay?"Kirishima nodded. Whrn he done pulling it out he then look at his boyfriend."You okay?"Kirishima just nodded."What's wrong?"Kirishima shake his head."I-i... I just feel like i did something wrong..."Bakugou sighed then said,"You did nothing... Nothing,so,please don't make that worry face again... Okay?"With a softly voice.Kirishima nodded then they end up sleeping together while they are still n***d while Kaminari and Jirou try to sleep so they will not gonna fall asleep on the next day.

Tbc...