<MEETING YOU>

..."Tetsubro?"Kirishima look at the guy with a very wide smile."Mhm! You surprised?"He asked with a really wide smile. As Kirishima was confirmed that the guy was Tetsutetsu,he then stand up and hug him."I-i miss you!! Where have you been?!!"Kirishima shouted,crying while hugging Tetsutetsu. "There, there... Don't cry, i'll explain if you stop crying."Kirishima sniffed then sit on the floor back and say,"Right... E-explain it now."Tetsutetsu smiled then sit right Kirishima."It was actually like this..... "

After Tetsutetsu explained...

"I see... Well why are you here then?"Tetsutetsu giggled patting his hair,"Didn't i told you i came here to help Jirou to win the gaming contest?"Kirishima laughed after he realized that Tetsutetsu actually did already tell him that,"Hahahahaha yeah you did! I forgot bro!!"They two laughed really happy like they didn't remember the world already."Well you can also help her to win it if you want to!"Kirishima looked at Tetsutetsu then smiled,"Of course!"Kirishima agreed to his bro idea and after that they two then chatting about what happen when there wasn't together. After an hour talking,Kirishima then realized that he need to go to his class,"Oh man... I just realized that i need to go to my class... "Kirishima sighed."Nah bro,its fine. Just go, i also need to meet my teacher class to tell her that I'm back!"Tetsutetsu said."Well okay then,bye man!"Kirishima said waving his hand."Bye bro!! "Tetsubro shouted waving his hand too.

As Kirishima was walking to his class,he then saw Bakugo was like stalking someone.'What is he doing?'Kirishima wondered.He didn't wanna be late to class so he just walk away but when he did that suddenly Bakugo pull him and whisper,"Meet me at my dorm room later... A-after everyone is already sleep...ing... "He then push Kirishima and wink at him.Kirishima didn't know what to say so he just ran away,'What does he want from me?!'Kirishima thought many things and when he arrived into his class everyone was looking towards the door that was looking at Kirishima who was just entering the class."Uhh... What's up?"Kirishima greet them nervously."Kiribro... I heard you wanna help Jirou to win the gaming contest?"Kaminari asked."Uhh y-yeah... W-wh-"After they heard Kirishima answer they then screaming like they were having a party inside the class."I can't believe that your gonna help me!!! Thank you so much Kiri!! "Jirou screaming thanking to Kirishima."I-it's not even a big deal,hahahahahaha!!"Kirishima laughed."Well,Jirou was really happy that you wanted to help her that's why she,not she but us were so happy!"Mina shouted."I see.... Well get back to your all seat cuz im not going to wait for you guys to have this moment when It was my lesson..."Suddenly aizawa said behind Kirishima that make them all screaming surprisingly. "And you, go sit at your own seat don't just stand here!"Aizawa said to Kirishima."R-Right...!"He thrn ran to his seat and sit down."Today were gonna.... "

After School

"Ahhh!! Finally! "Kirishima yawn while walking with his bro. "Yo dude... Your really tired? ","Haha sadly yeah.. "Tetsutetsu then giggled."What's so funny huh?"Kirishima asked then laughed while Tetsutetsu giggled turned into a laughed too."Ahhh.... I wish that we can hang together tonight... But i guess we can't!"Tetsutetsu said trying to make the laugh stop."Yeah me too... But i guess its a no worry because tomorrow we can meet up at Jirou's place if your not busy."Kirishima give his best friend a opinion."Hmm sure!"Kirishima smiled then said,"Just don't be late or else I'll tell Jirou to leave you alone outside~"Kirishima make his smiled turn into a very playful smirk then ran away from Tetsutetsu."Hey, hey!! What do you even mean by that?!!"Kirishima stick out his tounge and said,"Oh,nothing!"He laughed then ran away inside the UA hostel.'I guess your a scaredy cat Kiri~'Tetsutetsu thought with a giggle.