<DAY 1>

When Bakugou and Kirishima finally srrived at Bakugou's house,they two then saw the all bakusquad was already there also with Deku and Uraraka."Oh i see, Bakuhoe only invite Kirishima but not all of us!"Mina said."I dont f***ing 'bout that!! And why the hell is the pink cheek and Deku is here?!!!"He shouted."Ehh? I thought you wanted Deku-kun to come too?"Uararaka ask Bakugou back."I-i didn't!?"Bakugou stuttered with a little blush."Whatever,i know you eant Deku-kun to come~"Uraraka teased Bakugou."Whatever!! Just come in already!"Bakugou shouted while they all laughed except for Kirishima.

Kirishima pov's

Did he hate me? Or... It's just maybe he love Dekubro? Didn't he realize it already that i like him? But why him not me? I always with Bakubro but did he really choose Dekubro or it's just my feeling feels a little weird today?...

No one pov

When they all come in,Mina started to running upstairs and saw 4 room."Ooo... You got do many room!"Mina shouted."Of course who do you think i am?"Bakugou said proudly.They all giggled then went upstairs too except for Kirishima who was still looking at the wall.As Bakugou realized that he then shouted,"Oi!! Are you just going to stand there?!"Kirishima surprised hearing Bakugou shouted he then look at Bakugou then say,"I-i will come in a minute!"Bakugou rolled his eyes then walk upstairs.Sighed... Kirishima gave out one sighed then went upstairs to follow the others."Woah Kacchan! You have our picture in your bedroom?! This is sweet!!"Deku scream slightly with a blush."That old hag is the one who put it there! Not me!!"Bakugou shouted."Whatever i know your the one who put it there."Deku said with a giggle.

Hour after exploring the house

"We can finally rest!"Jirou said."Haha yeah... "Sero giggled.They all then took in breathe and talking to each other about Bakugou and Deku.Kirishima didnt wanna heard it so he just said to Bakugou that he is going to the study room.After Kirishima leave,they all started to have a weird thought on Kirishima."Guys,dont you think Kirishima is a bit quite not like before?","Yeah i've noticed that too..."Kaminari said."Well,what do yiu think happen? Everytime we laugh he will always did laugh too but now he didnt... What is actually happening to him?!"Kaminari said."Maybe he was just tired so don't worry."Uraraka said trying to make them all glad a little."I guess your right."Deku said.