16. Studio

I woke up in the same position as I fell asleep in, on larois lap.

We were going to the studio today as laroi had to finish some songs and I wanted to go with him, as he was going to record with some of my favourite artists, apart from himself.

I'm so proud of him!

I got up and went to get ready.

Laroi: y/n do you know who's gonna be recording with me?

Y/n: I know mustard but who else.

Laroi: lil durk and G herbo.

Y/n: no way omg I love their music.

I would have jumped up and down if it wasn't for the fact I was on crutches, although I could come off them today if I wanted to.

I put on a nice outfit and did some simple makeup. I went back to see laroi after

Laroi: cmon let's go get in the car and be on our way.

I walked slowly to the car and laroi helped me in and we drove the studio. We were the first ones there so we waited on the sofas.

After some time of waiting, mustard and g herbo showed up. They came and hugged me since I couldn't get up easily and then went to hug laroi.

Laroi: wassup my guys!

Herbo: nothing much, this is gonna be dope.

Laroi: agreed, just waiting for durk as always. Although I have a song with just you mustard, we could start now?

Mustard: for sure

Herbo: I'll look after y/n for you laroi.

Laroi: cheers. Love you y/n!

Herbo: so y/n are you really in a relationship with laroi or is it all for the media. Your pretty beautiful, laroi scored high.

Y/n: thanks? Yeah we are I love him lots why's that.

Herbo: just wondered.

I got up and put my ear next to the studio

Laroi: here I am
Here I am
Here I am,
Know I said I wouldn't but I fell in love again,
Know I said I wouldn't but look at where I am
I just pray that you won't do me like the other ones did,
All of these hoes and I still chose you
With all that I want and I still want you oh
I can't believe that I'm tripping on you
Cause that's what I promised I was never fin' do.

Y/n: woah that slaps I can't lie.

Herbo: yeah for sure.

I sat down on the sofa and herbo slowly edged closer to me.

Y/n: um could you move back please, I feel uncomfortable right now.

That's when laroi walked out and he was sat right next to me.

Laroi: Y/N? Um wait. HERBO GET IN HERE NOW.

Herbo went in the studio.

LAROIS pov:

Look idk what happened out there but I trust y/n with my whole heart so I'm guessing whatever the hell happened was your fault?       Y/n is the best girlfriend ever can you explain what happened?

Herbo: I went to sit closer to her so I could talk to her better.

Laroi: we'll next time talk to her from the other side of the sofa please, as much as I trust you cause your a bro I don't know what you could do really. I only trust one person and all my trust is with y/n rn ok.

Y/ns pov:

Hearing laroi say that about me absolutely melted my heart. The way he said he put all my trust into me made me feel so good.

Laroi: herbo can you leave and grab y/n for a sec.

I walk in without my crutches.

Laroi picked me up like this;

Laroi: I'm so sorry for herbo. I don't know if you heard but I haven't been drinking as much recently so I handled that situation much better and I said to him that all my trust was in one person so If you say something I'll believe you. Are you ok bae?

Y/n: aw that's so sweet! And yes I'm fine Roy, Go carry on recording!

Laroi: omg I'm such an idiot you came off your crutches I'm glad your recovering i don't know what I would have done without you.

Y/n: yeah aha well it wasn't exactly the worst place to be hit. Love you

Laroi: no but I'm glad you're doing okay now. Love you the most. I promise I'll never hurt you again.

Y/n: yeah I'm good. Loveyou too.

Laroi carried on recording the songs and then we finished up at the studio.

Laroi: I've booked a dinner tonight at your favourite restaurant bella Italia, will you come?

Y/n: omg laroi I love it there! Of course.

Laroi walked me to his car and we drove all the way to the restaurant.

Still can't believe this book is number one in charlton! Thank you for 400 reads again! Onwards and upwards for this book!