𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕🌶📩

Vox x reader ( Not Edited Yet )❝ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕  ❞︶︶︶︶︶︶

Vox x reader
( Not Edited Yet )
❝ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕  ❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶

You know you haven't been the best teenager and you had to keep up your high reputation that your family had built up over the year. You just wanted some freedom, to go out and experience thing like getting drunk, love and other things but your parents won't let you even tho your 19 almost 20.

"(Y/N) dear we are having our friends over, Mr. Akuma, don't you remember meeting him at the Christmas fundraisers your mom said as she got maids to help her get ready for a out of town trip.

You sighed "yes I remember him" you rolled your eyes, tho he was hansom he seem to serious for me. "Oh yes and he will be watching you while he are gone for the weekend" your father said walking out with a suitcase, "I'm 19! I don't need a babysitter, I'm old enough dad!" You yelled in anger.

"(Y/N) this is more for your safety then but being trusted  alone" your father said trying to ease your anger "and it for your mom to not worry so much, Mr.Akuma is understanding and kind, he will probably leave you alone while he's watching you" your father pat your head lightly. You had to agree it was probably better if he stayed or you mom would be calling you all the time and jot enjoyed the small vacation.

but who knows if I'm 'bad enough' maybe he'll leave early, you smirked to yourself walking out and back up to your room, you layed on your bed thinking of ways to piss him off and get him to leave.

"Honey come down please, Mr. Akuma is here" you mom yelled form downstairs, you stretched a bit before standing and looking in the mirror seeing that your still in your day cloths what was a sweater and leggings. You made your way down to the living room seeing the tall, black hair , hansom man standing with your parents.

"And this is our lovely daughter (Y/N)" your mom said holding your shoulder, you smiled your cheek dusted pink as you shook his hand feeling his slender finger on yours, "it's lovely to meet you dear, I'm Vox Akuma , you may call me Vox dear" he smiled, my body shivering at his deep voice.

Your mom and had had left and Vox was just sitting in the couch for on his phone, you decided to go shower before you started your plan to mess with him. You took your time in the shower and getting ready by drying your hair and such before Changing into your shorts and tank top.

Makings your way downstairs you see him in the kitchen cooking, it smelt amazing, you walked closer to him to see what he was making. "Vox what are you making sir" you saw him shiver when using Sir, your lips curled into a smirk. "It's nothing just ravioli and steak, I thought since you have been in your room and it almost 8 I thought I should start dinner" he said get everything ready "can u help sir" you sided in an innocent tone.