𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 🌶 📩

Vox x reader ( Not Edited Yet )❝ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 ❞︶︶︶︶︶︶

Vox x reader
( Not Edited Yet )
❝ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 ❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶

The god of nature was known to be pure and kind, not a soul on earth could tempt this goddess, even if they tried the goddess won't let it happen,The goddess was someone that the other gods could rely on but more in a friendship type, but never romantic. She had wished to experience a feeling of romance from a partner but the other gods failed to meet her standards, but today was different, a certain demon god from hell had taken a shine to the shy little goddess.

A demon who had taken over hell and taken the title of god of the underworld, was a definition of a playboy, he was there to have fun and collect sins of others, he was famous for going around to other gods as well, having his fair share of fun, but it was never anything permanent due to his past of losing his clan when he was walking the human world as a young demon, and the thought of making a deep connection and losing them was his deeping fear, but that fear was pushed aside when his eyes were only on a certain goddess of nature.

Today was the day that all the gods meet to discuss impotent topics, it was held every 100 centuries due to all the gods having a busy schedule with their jobs this year 10 new gods were introduced taking over positions from the old generation, and the two that stand out the most was (Y/N) the new Goddess of nature and a demon who had taken over the position and ruled better than the last god of the underworld, Vox of the underworld.

As the meeting started the head god had asked everyone to take a seat as the new goddess will make their entrance after everyone in a cerimonie. As the other walked new gods walked in and reviewed a blessing and the new titled from the head god they took the seat , there was only 2 left to introduce the two gods did not look at each other faces covered in a black and white vail, the two walk side by side to the center of the room, all eyes on them, the gods were allowed to remove the vail, the two made eye contact and Voxs heart started to beat once again.

The after party was amazing as well, the two who didn't know the others only kept to each other talking all night long, of core sharing a drink and a few dances with each other, the two knew deep down that there was a connection forming between the two gods.  "(Y/N) dear this night was something i wish to experience again" Vox smiles as he guides you across the dance floor, "Oh really Mr Vox, I guess i could give you another day of my time" you teased back., you both smiled at each other just enjoying the dance with each other.

Years have passed by and the two were still meeting each other  when everything could, soon meeting turned into hang out and then into dates, and the discussions about work turned into deep talks  into confessing their feelings for eachother. "Shit, (Y/N) it's hard to put it into words because it's a lot of emotion and its confusing to me" Vox sated as he held your hand, "but I'm certain that this feeling i have with you is love, after losing so many people and closing my heart off, I think- no I know that I love you and i want you to be in my life" he placed both of your hands on his chest to feel his fast heartbeat "can you forgive this demon of his sins and accept him into your life?" he said in the soft tone, you laid your head on his chest " Vox  . . of course i would love to have you in my life, i'm glad i could be let into your heart" his face was soft and his smirk that was usually on his face was replaced on with a soft smile, he leaned down getting closer to your face "May I?" he asked softly, you leaned up sealing your lips with his, he held you close.