1.

London

London....
A beautiful city where 8 millions plus people live... where dreams gets fulfilled with hard work....

A calm neighborhood where you could clearly say that it was the richest part of the city was seen. It soon shifted to a beautiful house with a well-maintained garden in front. The interior of the house was even more beautiful than the outside. Each and every corner of the house screamed money: the Italian marble floor, the expensive show pieces around the house.... Nope mansion....
You could say one of the richest family stays here.

Noises could be hear from upstairs... voices to be precise: a girl and a boy were in the middle of physical bliss as the moaning noises continued.
Judging by the girl's moaning, anyone could say that the boy was doing a great job in pleasuring her.

The girl in question was straddling the boy: they both were naked but the blanket covered their most intimate parts.
But despite that, anyone could say what was going on here. The girl moved her hips on the boy's lap and the boy continuously kissed her neck and breast.

They both moaned in pleasure.... As their physical contact brought electrifying pleasure.
The continuous hard thrusts made the girl's moans intensified.

Boy, huskily:"isn't your boyfriend coming here soon? What if he sees us?"
Girl:"he just canceled it. So shut up and continue what you are doing down there...."
Boy:"we need to hurry, I have a meeting in 2 hours."
But the girl just moaned at the sexual bliss, urging the boy to continue.

He silently complied to the girl's wish and thrust faster in her. Her loud moans were exciting him as well as he continued faster.

After 4 hours, a huge building was seen where people didn't stop going in and out in their utmost professional outfits. People were working, no slacking around and this was one of the reason this was the top company in the city.

The secretary moved towards the CEO's office with a file in her hand. She knocked and a soft 'come in' came from inside.
The interior was a complete black themed office and the CEO was also dressed in a complete black suit. He would easily blend in the decor making it impossible to see him.

Secretary:"Sir, this is the minutes of the meeting we just finished."
The CEO:"Thank you, Miss Taylor."
This made the secretary blush hard, she couldn't deny that her boss was a handsome man. Every girl in the office had their eyes on him, what could they do, he was indeed very much handsome with a perfect physique but also an intelligent mind.

Every single female employee talked about him during lunch breaks together and some even made advances to him but failed miserably. He would just ignore everything.

CEO:"do you have anything more to say?"
Secretary:"No, Mr. Kohli."

Ranbir Kohli: London's number one CEO and bachelor... Like previously mentioned, every girl wanted him, even outside the office but apparently he doesn't date.
In his every interview, that same answer came that he doesn't date...
Does it mean that he only has one night stands?