24.

Next day:
Ranbir has been avoiding Samaira's phone call and put his phone on silence. Aryan and him were busy, they all went to the selected venue earlier to make sure everything was okay.

Pranbir were given each a room to get ready and Aryan was helping Ranbir while Rhea helped Prachi.

Rhea/Prachi's side:
Rhea was blown away by Prachi who was looking so pretty, so beautiful and mesmerising in her outfit.
Rhea:"Oh my God, Prachi... You look splendid...."
This made Prachi blushed hard when they heard a knock on the door.

Rhea went to open it and found Ranbir there. She looked at him and smiled seeing how Pranbir matched each other: his shirt was the same colour as her dress.

Ranbir:"Can I meet Prachi?"Rhea:"obviously, after all she is your wife

Rhea:"obviously, after all she is your wife..."
She let him in and left from there, giving them privacy they needed.

Ranbir closed the door and turned to Prachi. However his eyes got stuck onto her as he took her in. She was looking ravishing in the dress which hugged her body flawlessly.

Prachi, nervously, looked at him

Prachi, nervously, looked at him. She unknowingly wanted to know his opinion about her looks. She never ever even tried to dress up like this before.
But today was special.

His eyes did a double take on her body and eventually met her eyes. She signed him if she was looking nice and he mesmerizingly nodded yes.

His feet took him near her and he touched face removing the strand of hair that was on her face.

Ranbir:"you are looking magnificent...."
This made her blush. His fingers slowly caressed her cheek.

Ranbir:"and so captivating... that my eyes would be stuck on you itself today..."

She looked at him and got lost in the sincerity that his eyes portrayed.

The small jewelry box was in his other free hand.
Ranbir:"I got you something..."
Prachi, confused:"what?"
He opened the jewelry box and she saw the beating pendant of moon and stars.

"Prachi, confused:"what?"He opened the jewelry box and she saw the beating pendant of moon and stars