67.

Due to the awkwardness and nervousness, Ranbir's hands raked his hair, messing it up.
His heart was beating so fast that he needed a moment to control his emotions.
Prachi, breaking the silence: "Ranbir... door..."
Ranbir, nervously: "yes... door..."
He nervously went to open the door to find Aryan there.

Aryan came in while Ranbir was still lost in his thoughts.
"Where is Prachi?"
Hearing that, Ranbir's eyes moved to the bed and saw that it was empty, so he pointed to the washroom.

Aryan: "is she better?"
Ranbir just nodded at his brother who got confused seeing his nervousness.
Aryan: "Anyway, I came to tell you that everyone had left, there is only us here. By us I mean, Mom/Dad and Chief/Pragya Aunty."

Ranbir once again nodded which got Aryan even more confused. The latter playfully hit his brother's back and he yelped in pain.
Aryan, shocked: "what happened?"
Ranbir: "Nothing..."
Aryan: "Let me see..."
He made his brother turn and was surprised to see the scratch marks.

Ranbir turned around nervously.
Aryan, teasingly: "So, I kind of disturbed you two... really sorry, brother."
Ranbir, tensed: "shut up... nothing as such..."
Aryan: "Really? Because your back says otherwise to me."

Ranbir moved away from Aryan... and the latter noticed the change in his brother.
They both went to the balcony.

Aryan: "what happened, bro?"
Ranbir: "I don't know. I never felt like this before, Aryan."
His brother was still confused but tried to understand him.
Aryan: "yes, it's supposed to be different feeling... but what's wrong in that?"
Ranbir: "I kissed her, Aryan."
Aryan, in a light way: "well you did more than just kissing her... but I still don't see the problem here."

Ranbir: "she is the first girl I kissed and feel comfortable with... What if it's only that? What if I am using her only because I am sexually attracted to her? I cannot hurt her in that way, Aryan. She is already going through so much."
Aryan: "you are doing nothing of that sort. You got comfortable with her because she cares for you, in ways that no other girl did."

Ranbir looked on.
Aryan: "if you were only sexually attracted to her, you would have think about sleeping with her every time... but that's not the case. You care for her, you like her and take great care of her..."
Ranbir let his brother's words absorb in.
Aryan: "She is becoming a part of your world... a part that you will never let go no matter what. And soon, you will find out the reason why."

Ranbir knew that he needs to think this and realised it by himself. Aryan could help only till here... now he must figure it out.
Aryan said everything true: he is not only sexually attracted to her. She means much more...

Aryan: "let's get inside and don't be awkward in front of her. You will make her feel bad."
Ranbir nodded and thanked his brother before heading inside.

Prachi was in front of the mirror and smiled at the boys on seeing them.
Prachi: "Secret talks are over..."
Aryan: "I had secret talks with you whole day about the surprise. Now, it's my brother's time."
Prachi, excitedly but teasing them: "Means Ranbir is also planning a surprise for me...."
Ranbir looked at her.

Aryan, playing along: "Who knows?"
He eyed Ranbir so that he says something also and thankfully his brother got it.
Ranbir, teasingly: "it's not difficult to plan a surprise for you. I just have to involve chocolate."
Prachi, dreamily: "Chocolate date.... That would be awesome...."
Her comment made the boys chuckle.

Aryan: "Sister-in-law, dream about chocolates when you sleep.... Speaking by which, you need to sleep because tomorrow also will be a tiring day."
Pranbir nodded and Aryan left from there.

Once Aryan has left, Pranbir looked at each other. Ranbir was the first one to talk.
"I am sorry...."
He couldn't finish as Prachi interrupted him.
"Do you regret it?"
He looked at her surprised: "what?"
She repeated her questions.
Nodding no, he came clear to her: "I don't regret it... and I will never regret it."