78.

I know it's very late... I am sorry for that but it's only now that I finished this update.
Trying to put the tension in the back, here is a light chapter.

I hope you will like it.

Kohli's mansion:
They all were in the hall except Pragya and Prachi. They were dealing with the rumors, trying their best to make that news vanish.

Aryan came to him: "I have an idea of who might be behind this..."
Ranbir nodded as he too knew that.
"You handle her... I will stay with Prachi."

Aryan: "Just warning you... I might get the police involved now."
Ranbir: "Do anything, I just want her away from Prachi and I."
Aryan nodded and Ranbir left from there. After settling the rumors, everyone retreated to their room.

Ranbir's room:
He noticed Prachi was laying on Pragya's lap as her mother applied oil in her hair.
Pragya: "You should sleep a bit now, Prachi..."
Prachi, bored: "Maa, I have been resting the whole day. I can go down a little bit."
Pragya: "no... Doctor's order... bed rest..."
Prachi: "Please Maa..."

Ranbir, amusedly: "Maa, if she is insisting so much, it's okay... I just need to drop her back to the hospital."
Prachi eyed him dangerously which added to his amusement. But he turned to Pragya.
"Maa, you go and rest... You were stressed as well yesterday. I will handle her."
Pragya nodded and left them.

Ranbir sat next to her but he startled as a pillow hit his face. He looked at her surprise.
Ranbir: "What did I do to deserve that?"
Prachi: "You were going to leave me in the hospital."
Ranbir, chuckling: "I jut said so that you actually rest."
Prachi: "But I am bored."
Ranbir: "then let's play some games."
Prachi: "Which one?"
He smiled at her.

After 10 minutes, Pranbir were both in Aryan's room. The trio were playing some games on his playstation. And Aryan had sided with Prachi, teaching her the basics.
Ranbir: "Aryan, you shouldn't have teach her, now she is becoming a pro."
Aryan: "I will always be on my sister-in-law's side. You, I don't even know you..."

Ranbir looked at him offended but Prachi was chuckling in between them.
Using that opportunity, Prachi finally beat Ranbir to the game.
She excitedly high five Aryan who was as elated as her. They both grimaced at Ranbir.
Ranbir: "That was debutant's luck. Let's have another round..."

Accepting the challenge, Prachi nodded in affirmative and they began another round.
Aryan helped Prachi winning the second round as well and they began playfully mocking Ranbir.

Ranbir: "I am not playing anymore... You play against Aryan... and I will not help you."
Aryan: "Such a sore loser..."
This made Ranbir hit him on his head.

He handled the controller to his brother and watched them play. Prachi defended well against Aryan and in the end she won against him as well.
Aryan: "Sister-in-law, I am so proud of you."
Prachi, happily: "Thank you..."
She turned to Ranbir: "See, he is proud of me even after losing to me... but you..."
She stealthily took a cushion from Aryan's bed and threw it towards Ranbir.

He glared at her as he removed the cushion from his face.
Prachi, laughing: "then you ask me what do you do to deserve this..."
Aryan smiled seeing their cute little banters and thought to let them to themselves. Their little banters could lead to something else which he is eagerly waiting for...

Aryan: "Brother and sister-in-law, please continue your pillow fight in your room. If my room gets messy, Mom will kill me."
Ranbir, smirking to Prachi: "He is right. We should continue this in our room."

Aware of his smirk, Prachi: "No, no. We won't mess your room. There is another round. Let's play."
Ranbir: "No, Mrs Kohli... let's go. Aryan also need to sleep. He is going to college tomorrow."
Prachi looked at Aryan: "test?"
Nodding no, Aryan: "Actually exams..."
Prachi, worriedly: "but you didn't study. You were in the hospital as well with me."