16.

Pranbir looked at each other but as soon as their eyes met, they quickly averted it.
Pallavi made Prachi sit on the couch and then went to get Ranbir as well. She made him sit next to her.
They both grew nervous beside each other. Ranbir clenched his fists urging to hold Prachi.

Pallavi: 'So how do you want it to be?'
Ranbir turned to Prachi: 'You can do it according to your wishes.' She also turned to him confused.

Ranbir: 'I know you did a simple wedding considering your parents' financial situation, so complete your every wish with the reception.'
She looked at him lovingly.

Prachi: 'Actually, hmmm... I never planned it, I didn't want it so I have no clue.'
Aryan: 'It's okay, we all will help. No worries.'
Pallavi: 'Yes...'
The secretary came in to inform them that the event organiser was here.

The organiser showed them several designs and Prachi had no clue which one to choose. There were so many designs in front of her. However, one design caught her eye and she took the picture.

Organiser: 'White and Baby Pink, perfect combination.'
Prachi: 'Actually can you replace the white with black? Black and Pink combination.'
The organiser looked at Ranbir and then the others.
O:'Black for a wedding?'
Prachi: 'Why? Can't it happen?'

Aryan: 'Why not? Black and pink decoration.'
The organiser looked at the design Prachi selected and hesitantly nodded.

Aryan:"so decoration is done... clothes... do you have a specific theme?"
Prachi was confused and shrugged.

Aryan:"which colour do you want you dress? Hmmm I know a place where we can get your dress... but we have to go there tomorrow."
Prachi nodded.

Pallavi:"ok, then.. here it's already settled..."
Vikram and her had to leave, and they went leaving Pranbir with Aryan.
Ranbir:"it's the same shop that you bring your girlfriend?"

Aryan nodded while Prachi looked in between the two brothers.
Prachi:"i have been only hearing about his girlfriend. When are you introducing her to me? I want to meet her."

Aryan:"soon, my dear sister-in-law... She is out of London for now. Once she comes back, I will arrange your meeting."
She happily nodded.

Prachi:"anyway, I will see the colour in the shop..."
Turning to Ranbir:"he will wear black itself..."
He looked at her:"I can change..."
Aryan:"then you are coming with us..."
Ranbir:"you have to be quick, I can give you only 2 hours."

Prachi, teasingly:"only 2 hours.... But we have to select dresses, accessories and many things. 2 hours won't be enough..."
Aryan:"yes, brother."
Ranbir glared at both of them, noticing their teasing.

Prachi:"ok, ok. Don't be so grumpy..."
Aryan laughed at that.

Ranbir:"how come you are so free? When are your classes?"
Aryan, fumbling:"tom... i mean the day after."
Ranbir:"are you sure?"
Aryan:"Prachi is right, you become so grumpy."
She laughed at their banters.

Ranbir's penthouse:
Aryan had dropped Prachi in the afternoon and left to meet his friends.
She didn't have anything to do, so she just stayed in the room and took her laptop. She opened a movie and watched.

However, her concentration was not on the movie... she was thinking about what happened in Ranbir's office.

Ranbir's office:
Ranbir also wasn't able to concentrate on any of his work. His attention kept drifting to his wife and their almost kiss.
He frustratedly closed his file and held his head.
Ranbir, to himself:"what's wrong with me?"
He closed his eyes to get a hold of his thoughts but only Prachi's image came to him.
He stood up nervously.
Ranbir:"why can't I get her out of my brain?"
There was a knock on the door and he composed himself.

The secretary came in stating that Mr Malhotra and his daughter were here for their deal.
He rubbed his forehead and told her to send them in.

It was Samaira and her father. They were making deal with Ranbir's company and her father was unaware of what was going on between his daughter and Ranbir.
Mr. Malhotra:"Hello, Mr. Kohli..."

Ranbir also greeted him. Samaira stealthily smiled at him, but he didn't look at her afterwards.
Every time, Mr. Malhotra had a meeting in Ranbir's office, Samaira would tag along because of Ranbir and this time also was no exception.

She was not interested at all with business, she just wanted to come here.

For half an hour they talked about their deal. Samaira was just looking at Ranbir the whole time and participated only when her father asked her to.
Mr. Malhotra:"so now it's all done."
Ranbir nodded.

Mr. M:"so, I will send a project coordinator to deal with you and the other things because I am actually going out of town."
Samaira:"Dad, if you want, I can do that."
Mr. M:"are you sure?"
She happily nodded and he agreed but Ranbir was worried.

Mr. M:"I should go now."
Samaira:"Maybe I should stay so that Mr. Kohli explained me certain things."
Ranbir:"no, it's fine. Everything is already sorted."

Samaira glared at him, but her father spoke saying she could stay and that made her smile once again.
Mr. M left from there leaving them.

Ranbir:"you were never interested in business..."
Samaira:"if that can help me be with you, then I will do it."
Ranbir:"but I really need a project coordinator..."

Samaira, annoyed:"oh please Ranbir.... I did this to be with you and you are not happy..."
Ranbir:"that's..."
She approached him and put her hands on his shoulders.

Samaira, seductively:"ohhh is it because I will be a distraction for you?"

He looked at her recalling the same conversation with Prachi. Prachi's was in a playful and teasing way where she looked so innocent whereas this was the contrary.

However, Ranbir found himself liking the innocence of Prachi more than Samaira's seductiveness...
He removed her hands from his shoulders and went to sit at his place.

Ranbir thought:"why are you comparing the two girls?"
Samaira got on her phone leaving Ranbir to deal with the project by himself. She sat on the couch while Ranbir was back at work, this time concentrating and doing something useful instead of thinking about Prachi.

————
Hope you all like this one as well.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️