8.

Dinner time:
Abhi/Pragya and Kohlis were already there and took their seats. Ranbir nervously looked around as the time for Vikram to talk to Abhi was approaching.

Aryan:"Bro, calm down... it's only a wedding, so relax."
Prachi came along with Rhea and Rohan. While Rhea met Pragya and Abhi, Prachi took her place in front of Ranbir.

She looked at him and saw that he was already staring at her. There was a strange emotions passing through each other: in their eyes, there was an unknown feeling of care...
Prachi smiled at him to break the trance they both were in.
Ranbir returned her a smile as well.

Dinner was going on smoothly, with everyone discussing several things. But only two individuals were silent, they both were nervous as time passes. And with each seconds, the nervousness increased.

Finally, Vikram dropped the question to Abhi and Pragya. There was a pin drop of silence as everyone grew shocked.
Prachi's head stayed bow down as she refused to look at anyone.

She felt eyes on her and knew exactly who they belonged to.
Rhea looked at Prachi shocked and then back at Abhi/Pragya.
Their expression changed from shock to happiness almost instantly.

Abhi, happily:"Vikram... that was unexpected. I mean, we didn't..."
He looked at Pragya who mirrored his thoughts.
Pragya:"we are also happy about this but the final decision is of Prachi's..."
They all turned to her waiting for an answer.

Vikram:"Prachi, you don't need to hurry. Take your time."
Abhi:"yes, and don't think that if you refuse, it will affect our friendship. We are rock solid, you take the decision for you."
Prachi looked at Ranbir and then told everyone yes.
Rhea was shocked:"what?"
Prachi:"yes..."
Abhi/Pragya and Vikram/Pallavi were extremely happy and congratulated each other.
Rhea, whispering to Prachi:"what's going on?"
Prachi:"i will explain everything to you later on, for now don't say anything."
Rhea:"not later on. Right now."
She held Prachi's hands and excused themselves from the table.

She pulled her to the ladies' washroom and questioned her.
Prachi:"relax, Rhea..."
Rhea:"you cannot do this... I will tell my Mom and Dad, everything."
She was about to leave but Prachi stopped her.
Prachi:"I like Ranbir..."

Rhea turned to her stunned.
Prachi, in her thoughts:"Sorry for lying to you, Rhea."

Rhea:"does he know?"
Prachi, avoiding eye-contact with her:"yes. I told him everything..."
Rhea:"and he has no problem with it?"
Prachi nodded no.
Rhea:"I will talk to him."
Prachi:"why?"
Rhea:"to confirm..."
Prachi:"ok, but I will bring him."
Rhea:"let's go together..."
Prachi:"at home..."
Rhea nodded and left but Prachi stayed there citing that she needed to use the washroom.

When she was done, she left the washroom but she bumped into Ranbir who also came out of the washroom.
Ranbir:"is everything ok with Rhea?"
Prachi, worriedly:"i needed to talk to you. Get in..."
Ranbir, shocked:"this is girls' washroom."
Prachi:"i don't care, get in..."
She pulled him inside.

Ranbir, scared:"Prachi, what if someone comes in..."
Prachi pulled him in a cabin and due to the sudden pull, Ranbir stumbled and fell on Prachi as her back hit the wall.
They both were only inches away and were having an eye-lock.

His hands encaged her as they laid on the wall by her sides.
If even one of them moved, their faces will be touching each other.
Ranbir's eyes, unwillingly, moved to her lips and hers followed as well.

However, Prachi cleared her throat as she suddenly felt it dry. And this broke the trance. Ranbir moved back from her and leaned on the opposite wall.
Ranbir, trying to ease up the situation:"interesting place to talk..."
That's when Prachi remembered what she needed to tell him.

Prachi:"see, Rhea wants to talk to you..."
Ranbir:"I kind of expected it... but from your Dad actually."
Prachi:"Papa likes you, he won't question you but Rhea will."
Ranbir, amused by her:"I think I can handle her questioning."
Prachi:"other questions, I am sure you will manage but there is one question that you will answer as I tell you, understood?"

He chuckled at her authoritativeness and nodded.
Prachi:"if she asks you if I told you everything then you will say yes: that you know everything and you don't have any problem with it."
Ranbir grew confused:"but what's the matter?"
Prachi:"doesn't matter, you are just saying this, okay?"
He nodded.

Prachi:"now, let's go. Everyone will wonder where are we..."
They came out of the cabin and both went to wash their hands when the door opened. Pranbir exchanged looks on seeing an elderly woman there.
The latter was mortified seeing a guy in the washroom and ran out of there.

Prachi bursted into laughter while Ranbir was shocked by what happened.
Ranbir:"that's your fault..."
Prachi, laughingly nodded yes. He soon joined her and ended up laughing along with her while they came out of the washroom.

They joined everyone else and tried to control their laughter.
Rhea watched them both and were surprised as Prachi was really bonding with Ranbir.
The dinner ended pretty well and they returned home, Rhea insisted that Ranbir joined them in the car and he agreed.

Rhea asked everything she had before and Prachi was impressed by how Ranbir was answering the questions. And for the most important question, Ranbir grew a bit nervous.

Ranbir:"she did tell me everything. And i can assure you that I will handle it and take great care of her."
Rhea:"you don't have any problem with it?"
Ranbir:"nope, it doesn't matter. Like i told you, I will make sure she is always comfortable with me and i will take care of her."
Prachi looked at him lovingly. His words hit her hard as she realised that Ranbir was very caring.

She didn't know why but his words made her heart beat even faster. And the fact that he was looking at her made it even more believable. One thing was sure that she would trust him with everything.

Prachi smiled at him and knew that Rhea was also convinced.
Rohan dropped Pranbir first and Prachi kissed Rhea goodnight before she left with Rohan.

Prachi, while opening the door:"Thank you so much."
Ranbir, nodded no:"that's the least I could do for you, Prachi."
She gratefully smiled at him. They entered the house and sat in the hall itself waiting for the others who weren't still there.

Ranbir:"how do you want the wedding?"
Prachi:"if you don't mind, can we keep it simple? No extravaganza. Please."
Ranbir:"to be honest, even I wanted it to be simple. I never understood why it should take so much time. Just one day is enough."

Prachi:"right... even i think so."
They chuckled at their matching thoughts. The others entered just then and were happy seeing Pranbir's bonding.

Vikram:"so we were thinking doing your marriage in two days before we go back to London."
Ranbir:"Dad, can we keep it simple?"
They all nodded seeing the time restraint.
Prachi:"just one day ceremony, please."
Pragya:"as you two wish."

Hope you like this chapter ❤️
Also the romance will come, a little patience 🙈😊
Thank you, thank you so much for all the love you people showered on all.
3 of them are in top 10 of Indiandrama❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️