43.

When they reached the villa, Prachi was back to normal. She even refused for the doctor but Ranbir had already called one during the drive.

He carefully placed her on the bed in their room and was confused as she began chuckling.
Ranbir:"what happened?"
Prachi:"this is the second time, I am on this bed in these 5 days... we never slept on it... and we are supposed to be on honeymoon."

Ranbir, teasingly and smirkingly:"well, then you can proudly say that we had our honeymoon everywhere except the bed."
Her eyes grew bigger at his words while he winked at her.

Ranbir:"but if you want, we can still do it in bed..."
She began coughing hearing him. Seeing her expression, he laughed hysterically at her.

She picked up a pillow and threw it on his face. He approached her with the same pillow and hit her lightly as he didn't want to hurt her paining arm.
They both chuckled.

The doorbell caught their attention and Ranbir went to see. It was the doctor that he had called. He brought her in the room and he began checking her arm.

Doctor:"nothing broken or major... it's hurting because it kind of hit hard. But thankfully no broken bones. I will give her some pain reliefs and an ointment."

Ranbir nodded and took the prescription from him. He ordered the medicines and sat next to her.
Ranbir:"how did you hit the tree?"

She avoided eye-contact with him and bit her lower lips in nervousness. Normally, this would distract Ranbir, but he knew that she was on the verge of lying.

He lifted his hand and it went to her face. He slowly caressed her cheek and drifted his finger to her lips. He released her lips from her teeth.
He couldn't help notice how pink it was and how it glistened.

His heart was telling him to just kiss her but his mind reminded him of the question he asked her. And his mind won as he really needed an answer. However his fingers were back at caressing her cheek.

Ranbir, softly:"don't lie to me..."
This made her look at him and he saw the pain and argument in her eyes. He knew she wanted to let it out but there was something stopping her.

However, she did utter some truth and he could clearly see the sincerity in her eyes. She didn't lie.
Prachi, softly:"I felt dizzy... and suddenly everything went black."

Ranbir:"are you still feeling it? I can call the doctor back..."
Prachi, immediately stopped him:"No... it's just that I was a little tired. That's it..."
He searched for anything that she was covering, but found nothing.

Ranbir, sadly:"why didn't you tell me? I would have canceled it for today and let you rest..."
Prachi:"but I wanted to go with you... these days have been the best ones in my life and I wanted it become even more memorable..."

Ranbir:"we could have done it tomorrow. Nothing is more important than your health, Prachi."
She looked at him pensively and teary-eyed:"is it so?"

This question wasn't just out of the blue... she meant it and she was expecting an answer from him.
Ranbir, will full sincerity:"yes, Prachi. Your health comes first... always. We could always come here every time you want..."

She couldn't stop herself from hugging him. He was surprised at first but hearing her soft sobs, he wrapped his hands around her small body.

He knew that asking her everything about her was not appropriate right now. So, he restrained himself from questioning her. Her soft sobs diminished as the minutes went by.

She broke the hug and sheepishly looked at Ranbir:"sorry... for not telling you that I was tired..."
Ranbir:"forgiven... but next time, you got to tell me..."
She nodded.