91.

Samaira moved inside and the door slammed shut behind her.
She came face to face with Prachi and sat in front of her.

She smirked seeing Prachi's state. But the girl in front of her maintained a brave face.
Samaira, tauntingly: "Are you scared? Don't worry, I won't hurt you... yet."
Prachi, bravely: "I am not scared of you... because you won't hurt me. If you do, you know that you will face Ranbir's wrath."
Samaira recalled what had happened hours ago and for a moment, fear flashed through her eyes.
But she quickly masked it.

Samaira: "Oh, don't worry. Like I said I won't hurt you. I am just letting time pass..."
Prachi looked on confused but then realized what she was saying.

Samaira: "See... you are intelligent. You understood what I meant..."
Prachi: "Ranbir will get me out of here..."
Samaira: "Oh he is working on it... I can assure that. I already told him my demands. He is doing everything to fulfill them."
Prachi looked on confused.

Samaira, smirking: "Don't you want to know what my demand is?"
Prachi looked at her wearily: "Obviously, it would be something stupid since the person in front of me isn't that intelligent."
Samaira glared at her but the an evil smile came on her face.

Samaira, ignoring her previous comment: "So... In exchange of your freedom, Ranbir has agreed to spend a night with me: to sleep with me."
For a moment, Prachi's heart sank hearing her but it refused to believe her words.
Prachi: "He will never agree to that..."
Samaira realised that they both knew each other well, but she still maintained her smirk.
"Oh, but he did agree... Your freedom is more important to him apparently."

Prachi: "You are lying... You think that I will believe you over Ranbir. Aryan was right: you are just a manipulating bitch. That's it."
Fumingly, Samaira raised her hands to slap her while Prachi's eyes went close.

"Don't forget that if she is hurt in any way, Ranbir is going to give you 10 times worst."
Prachi turned to Sonia as Samaira furiously dropped her hand. She just witnessed Ranbir's furry, she doesn't need another episode of that.

Samaira, controlling her anger: "Well, believe it or not... You will hear it later on."
Both girls were confused at her words.
Samaira: "I will sleep with Ranbir here itself... in the next room so that you, his non-pretty wife, can hear us..."
They both were disgusted hearing her.

Samaira, dreamily: "Ranbir will have his first sexual intercourse with me... like it should be. He is sad that you are not going to be his first but like I said your freedom is more important right now."
Prachi chuckled sarcastically at her.

Samaira, confused: "What are you laughing about?"
Prachi, unbothered: "You just proved me that you are lying..."
Samaira, confused: "What do you mean?"
Prachi, smirking at her: "That's for you to find out..."
Samaira looked on furiously.

Prachi: "You know... Now I understand... The reason why Ranbir was so uncomfortable with you but not with me."
Samaira: "What's the reason?"
Prachi: "It was YOUR touch that repulsed him. You made him feel so uncomfortable from your touch, that he thought he was the one who was at disadvantage.
But in fact, it was you..."

Samaira, angrily: "How dare you!"
But Prachi wasn't bothered by her threats... Sonia only mentioned Ranbir's furry and Samaira stopped. She herself understood that Ranbir wouldn't spare her. So she wouldn't take any chance.

Fumingly, Samaira: "You know what... You will hear it by yourself tonight. Then you will believe. I have a great night ahead of me, I need to get ready..."

Saying this, she left by locking the room.

Sonia: "I know that Ranbir loves you a lot but it's also true that he would want you to be free as soon as possible."
Prachi: "Ranbir will do everything possible to find me... but listening to Samaira wouldn't be even his last choice."
Sonia nodded at her.