1x3 - The Flip Side

Well guys it's been a while hasn't it. Welcome to the 3rd episode of the Yugioh Zexal rewrite. I'll try my best to get most of my yugioh series back up but you know I got stuff going on. But let's be honest you didn't come here for me. You came here for the yugioh stuff. So in today's episode we're going to be going up against flip. In this duel Flip takes control of not only Utopia but yumas newly acquired leviathan Dragon. In this duel Yuma learns the flip side of all monsters. They can be weak physical but have a strong effect which leads him to winning the duel by mixing stinging swordsman,and an xyz Monster that flip gave him being baby Tiragon. I will be changing what monster flip gives yuta. But this duel shows off yumas adaptability to situations so let's set our goals for this episode.

1. Have Yuta win by combing monsters with weak attack points.
2. show off yutas adaptability and have him win the duel without Astral advice

Without further a due it's time to duel

(Turn - 1)Flip
Flip ---- 4000
Yuta -- 4000
Flip draws for his turn.
He smiles to himself sneakily ready because his plan is already in motion.
Flip sets one card facedown and ends his turn

(Turn - 2)Yuta
Flip----4000
Yuta---4000
Yuta draws for his turn and looks at his hand.
He remarks that he learned alot about facedown monsters from his last duel and he's not a fan of the randomness. Astral advices not to attack his monster and Yuta completely ignores him. He then summons BOXer to his field.

BOXer****(1800/1000)He then attacks into Flips facedown monster and he flips over porcupine fish

BOXer
****
(1800/1000)
He then attacks into Flips facedown monster and he flips over porcupine fish.
Flip then activates it's flip effect and yuta is confused. Then flip basically explains that when the monster flips over its effect activates immediately.
Porcupine Fishes special ability activates. It deals Yuta 400 points of damage.
Yuta 4000---->3600
Yuta then remarks that BOXer still defeats Porcupine fish and I gets destroyed right after. Yuta then sets one card and finishes his turn there.

(Turn -- 3) Flip
Flip ---- 4000
Yuta --- 3600
Flip Draws and compliments yuta. "I could never beat someone as good at the game like you! You're a professional! The best of the best!" Yuta blushes and smiles while Astral seems suspicious and gets a bad feeling
Flip sets the monster card he just drew and placed 2 cards facedown and ends his turn.

(Turn --- 4)
Flip ---- 4000
Yuta --- 3600
Yuta Draws the spell card "Forbidden lance"
Yuta then summons mogmole in attack mode

(Turn --- 4)Flip ---- 4000Yuta --- 3600Yuta Draws the spell card "Forbidden lance"Yuta then summons mogmole in attack mode