1x9 - New Deck Ninja

In this episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: Rewrite, We’re having Yuta face off against Roku’s apprentice, Kaze. This duel is used to reignite Yuma’s passion for dueling and confidence, virtually a training arc in 2 episodes.

This duel shows off Yuma’s bond with his monsters. Refusing to let them get destroyed. After Yuta makes his own deck, this duel is about him showing off that his monsters are his friends and mean something to him, so he won’t play to the best of his abilities during this duel.

<<Scenario start>>

Kaze is a monster, challenging Yuta to a duel. If he wins, he gets Mr Roku’s ultimate Deck. If he loses he has to go away and never come back. After his training, Yuta’s confidence in his dueling returned slightly, but not fully. But he declares he won't let Kaze ruin the Dojo and take Roku’s cards.

(Turn 1 - Yuta)
Yuta - 4000
Kaze - 4000

Yuta draws, and summons the monster he just drew

Spell Strider
Level 4
1800 ATK/600 DEF

Yuta then sets 2 cards facedown, and ends his turn

(Turn 2 - Kaze)
Yuta - 4000
Kaze - 4000

Kaze draws and doesn’t waste time either, he instantly summons Flame Armor Ninja to the battlefield.

Flame Armor Ninja
Level 4
1700 ATK/1000 DEF

Yuta thinks the Ninja is cool, but won't say anything about it. Kaze then activates Armor Ninja Art Of Teleportation from his hand. The effect of ANAOT activates, allowing him to special summon 1 Ninja monster from his hand. He then special summons the Air Armor Ninja in attack mode.

Air Armor Ninja
Level 4
1400 ATK/1400 DEF

Due to the effect of teleportation, all Ninjas currently on his field can’t attack this turn. Yuta says he has a feeling in his gut about how hes gonna get around this, and Astral nods. Kaze builds the overlay network, with charges with red energy as Kaze grins, slamming the monster onto his duel disk.

“Come Forth! BLADE ARMOR NINJA!”

Blade Armor Ninja
Rank 4|OLU: 2
2200/1000

Blade Armor NinjaRank 4|OLU: 22200/1000