1x8 - Enter Photon

In this episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: Rework, we’re finally here. We made it to the Kite/Kaito introduction duel. This duel is special, it gets interrupted, but it's like the Shark duel 2 episodes ago, Yuta is gonna get absolutely washed. I’ll have him play better than Yuma, and put up a big fight against Kite, but I don't plan on changing it.

The duel gets interrupted but set into a way into if it didn’t, Kite would win no questions asked. This is a serious duel, and I’ll have Yuta play way more seriously and go all out. After his duel with Shark I believe his growth needs to be shown.

Without any more stalling, let's begin.

Yuta and Kite are stuck together, as Orbital 7’s battle field not only freezes time, but traps any person with a Number inside the duel field, forcing them to duel for their Number. Astral tells Yuta to focus, because this duel is the most serious one they’ve had yet. Yuta nods in agreement, telling Kite to get set to get decked.

(Turn 1 - Kite)

Kite - 4000
Yuta - 4000

Kite draws, then activates the spell card Photon Veil, sending 3 LIGHT monsters from his deck to his hand. He adds 3 copies of Daybreaker from his deck to his hand. Then, he activates the Photon Lead spell card, allowing him to special summon 1 level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from his hand.

Kite special summons Daybreaker in attack mode

Daybreaker
Level 4
(1700/0)

When Daybreaker is special summoned successfully, he can special summon another Daybreaker from his hand.

Daybreaker
Level 4
(1700/0)

This combo keeps going, activating Daybreakers effect to special summon the 3rd and final copy of Daybreaker onto the battlefield.

Daybreaker
Level 4
(1700/0)

Yuta is annoyed, Kite summoning 3 Level 4 monsters like it's nothing kinda proves to him that he has to go all out, because this guy has some skill. Astral points out they also all have the same level. Kite then overlays all 3 Daybreakers on the field, and as they clash together, the Xyz network rages with lightning.

Number 10: Illumiknight
Rank 4|OLU: 3
(2400/2400)

Yuta and Astral stand in shock, a Number monster in one move

Yuta and Astral stand in shock, a Number monster in one move. Illumiknight activates its special ability as soon as it is summoned. Which allows Kite to discard one card, and draw 1 new card from his deck.

OLU: 3 -> 2

Kite activates the effect of Light Serpent, when it leaves the hand due to an effect, it can be special summoned to the field in defense mode.

Lightserpent
Level 3
(1200/800)

Kite summons Plasma Ball from his hand.

Plasma Ball
Level 3
(900/900)