1x13 - Absolute Turbo

—Part 2 of the Heartland Mascots Arc—

Yuta and his friends crash into a racing circuit, the voice echoes off the speaker “Enjoy your time in Heartland my friends!” At that moment, Thunder Spark zooms in on a Duel Wheeler. The group cheers at his entrance, including Astral. Yuta looks unamused, not sure how long it's gonna take for him to go through all this. He jumps out, walking towards Yuta and standing face to face with him.

“You’re the one with the Numbers, correct?” “Yeah, what about it?” Yuta says, not backing down

“You’re the one with the Numbers, correct?” “Yeah, what about it?” Yuta says, not backing down. Thunder Spark smirks, “Well then, we must duel due to the orders of my master.” He reaches out his hand for a handshake, and Yuta reciprocates. He's annoyed but he won’t disrespect his opponent.

“Where do we duel?” Yuta asks him, and Thunder Smark smiles through his thunder shaped mask. “I live the world of speed, welcome to my speed field!” He claps his hands together and the roof over where they stand is removed, showing off a Turbo Dueling field. Cathay begins to blush “He's cool… and hot!” She smiles looking at him, with Tori not seeming very amused beside her. “Absolute Motion is my destiny!” He moves his legs fast, like a cartoon character, jumping into his D-Wheel.

“This duel will be a Turbo duel.” Another one appears beside Yuta, a golden and black color contrasting compared to Thunder Sparks red and gold color. “Sounds awesome!” Yuta says, his annoyance going away at the excitement of his duel. Hopping into the D-Wheel. “Yuta do you know how to drive?” Caswell asks him, and he shrugs. “Learn something new everyday!” His friends all sigh, seeming disappointed and a little worried.

“Are you sure this is a good idea, Yuta?” Astral asks him, and Yuta nods with a thumbs up. “We have to get those Number cards to beat Kite, right?” Astral smiles, agreeing with his friend's sentiment. “Begin at the starting line and we’ll race as we duel.” Thunder Spark revs up his duel runner, and Yuta puts on his black and gold helmet.

“The course leaves the circuit and runs through the forest, desert, and mountain zones. If you crash, you lose. If you reduce your opponent's life points to zero before you hit the finish line, you win.” “Great! Let's rev it up!” Yuta says, revving the engine. “Are you even listening to me?”

Thunder Spark snaps his fingers, and a helicopter comes picking up Yuta’s friends so they can watch the duel and keep up.

“3!”
“2!”
“1!”

“LET IT RIP!”

(Turn 1 - Thunder Spark)
Thunder Spark - 4000 - Speed Counters: 0
Yuta - 4000 - Speed Counters: 0

The duelist launches out on their duel runners, and Yuta barely has control, with his duel runner bashing against the wall. The wheels scrape the metal walls but Yuta gets back on track, zooming close behind Thunder Spark. “You’re better at this than I thought!” “SAME!!!!” Yuta yells out, as his duel runner zig-zags across.