1x10 - Fortune Of Chaos

Yuta and Astral are resting in the Park, earlier that day Yuta’s friends were bugging him about Number cards and he had to lie to them and run away. Yuta can’t help but be annoyed, trying to keep his friends safe from the truth about Number cards and about… Kite. As they rest, Cathy runs toward Yuta.

“It's about the others!” She screams out when he asks her what's wrong, but at that moment, she gets taken over and he hears another voice come from her mouth. Saying that his friends were kidnapped on the half of his master Kite. This catches Astrals attention and scares Yuta, but remembering Roku’s words to overcome his fear and make it strength, he focuses on what Cathy is saying to him. He tells him to come to the mansion, or else his friends will be killed.

Cathy goes back to normal, falling on her knees in front of Yuta as he kneels down to her. “Take me to this mansion… I need to save everyone!” Cathy nods, taking Yuta to the location of Fortuno and his mansion. On the run, Astral begins telling Yuta if he runs into Kite’s ambush right now, he's going to lose. Yuta tells him he doesn’t know that, and asks Astralm if he should only duel people when he thinks he has an 100% chance to win. Astral simply says “Yes.” Astral explains that if he loses any duel, he’ll vanish. Yuta gets shocked, and tells Astral that's how cowards think, saying he doesn’t need him.

Welcome to this episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal rewrite, in this duel, Yuta will go up against Fortuno, and finally get access to Chaos Xyz Evolution. This duel is known for the summon of Utopia Ray, and I have some things in store for Malevolent Sin. Without further ado, let's begin.

In the Mansion, Yuta and Cathy see Kite. Sitting on top of a throne without saying anything. This scares Astral, to his core. He doesn’t move, just looking up at Kite with fear. Yuta sees his friends on the big screen, standing on a rock surrounded by Molten Hot Lava. He calls out to them, but realizes he can’t hear them. Fortuno then says he’ll be defeating Yuta and taking his Number’s, which Yuta tells him to watch his mouth. “You’ll be laying on the floor without any LIFEPOINTS!” With that statement, the duel begins.

(Turn 1 - Fortuno)
Fortuno - 4000
Yuta - 4000

Fortuno draws, and then summons Orange Shaman in attack mode.

Orange Shaman
Level 4
0 ATK/0 DEF

Astral questions why he’d summon a monster with no attack points. But before he can question that any further, he sets 1 card facedown and ends his turn.

(Turn 2 - Yuta)
Fortuno - 4000
Yuta - 4000

Yuta draws, and then summons, Archfiend Soldier to his field.

Archfiend Soldier
Level 4
1900 ATK/1900 DEF

Fortuno activates the special effect of Orange Shaman, which allows him to summon Red Shaman to the field once Yuta summons a monster

Red Shaman
Level 4
0 ATK/0 DEF