1x11 - Starlight Starbright

In this episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: Rewrite, we’re gonna be dueling the Lillybot in episode 21 of the anime. This duel is low stakes and fun, with me changing the way the duel is formatted just to have some more fun with it. Lilybot and Yuta are just doing dumb stuff, but the monster gets hacked, being used to rob banks and other things. Yuta confronts the man that hacked Lillybot, and he engages with the duel in the robot to try to knock her to her senses.

Yuta will win by relying on some more of his newer cards and expanding his Xyz toolbox, winning without a Number card.

Without further ado, let's begin.

(Turn 1 - Yuta)
Yuta - 4000
Lily Bot - 4000

Yuta draws, summoning Absolute Crusader.

Absolute Crusader
Level 4
1800 ATK/1200 DEF

Yuta then uses level dice, he can roll a 6 sided dice on a level 4 or lower monster he controls

Yuta then uses level dice, he can roll a 6 sided dice on a level 4 or lower monster he controls. “Depending on the result, I can decrease my monster's level by the result till the end of the turn, and then draw 1 card for every level its decreases by. But if I can’t drop my monster's level by the result, I take 500 damage times the result!”

A dice appears, spinning on the battlefield until it hits the number 2. So Yuta decreases Absolute Crusaders level by 2, and then draws 2 cards from his deck. He then sets the 2 cards he just drew facedown and ends his turn.

(Turn 2 - Lillybot)
Yuta - 4000
Lily Bot - 4000

Lily Bot draws for her turn, and the guy who hacked her programming drives away. Yuta is annoyed by this but is mainly focused on saving Lily. Lilybot summons Trash-Bot Draco.

Trash-Bot Draco
Level 4
1500 ATK/1000 DEF

The dinosaur's special effect allows Lily to summon 2 more copies of Trash-Bot Draco from her deck if she controls no other cards.

So 2 more Trash-Bot Draco’s appear on the battlefield, roaring out into the night sky. Yuta sweats, hesitating to activate his trap card, but he ends up choosing not to do it. He wants to stall the duel till he pulls Lilybot’s special card.

Lilybot then overlays all 3 monsters, spinning around and malfunctioning a bit on the summon of her beast, due to the hacking of the random man.

“I- I- I summon! Rank 4!”

Recycle Rhinobot
Rank 4|OLU: 3
2700 ATK/2000 DEF

Recycle RhinobotRank 4|OLU: 32700 ATK/2000 DEF