HURT

SEOKJIN POV

Finally, Jungkook and I arrived at our mansion. This mansion was obviously too big for the two of us to live in. I entered and looked around, the whole room had a very large size, even the bathroom too.

I went up and looked around the room above, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder making me turn towards him.

"I'm going to sleep in that room, so choose another room." He pointed towards the master bedroom.

I just nodded and looked at another room, my room was not far from Jungkook's room, I chose the room at the end because the view from the balcony was very beautiful. I can imagine seeing the stars from here.

I was very tired today, looked at the clock and it showed 7 PM, I was very hungry, so I decided to go downstairs and head to the kitchen to cook.When I went to the kitchen I saw Jungkook sitting at the counter while eating alone. So I approached him.

"Why are you eating alone?"

He didn't answer my question, in fact he was just busy finishing his food without looking at me. I didn't expect to be in the same house with someone like this for the rest of my life.

I don't like this kind of atmosphere, I decided to eat outside while refreshing my mind. I went back to my room and changed clothes, I called Hobi, he is my best friend, I asked him to come to the cafe to accompany me to dinner and he agreed.

I went downstairs and saw him sitting in the living room looking at his phone. I stopped near him.

"I'm leaving for a while"

He just kept quiet and kept smiling looking at his phone like crazy.I went to my car and rushed to the cafe.

After arriving at the cafe, I entered and saw Hobi was already sitting there, he looked at me and waved his hand.

I walked over to him and sat in front of him.

"Have you been waiting long?"

"Nope, I just arrived, why are you taking me to dinner here? Isn't today your first day as a husband? It should be your first night right?"

"Hm I'm sorry I didn't invite you to my wedding, but the only guests who came were colleagues from my father and his father, I also don't want my best friend to come to this fake wedding"

"Fake wedding? What do you mean? Is it because he said this marriage is only on paper?"

"Not only that, he was very cold towards me, he even ate alone and didn't say anything when I was gone and after the wedding I heard him call someone and say 'i love you' I'm sure it's his boyfriend"

"You are jealous?"

"How can I be jealous, I just feel it's unfair, he has a boyfriend and still marries me, even though he doesn't love me at least someone loves him, while I am?"

"Be patient Jin, I'm sure he will be aware of your existence"

"Well, at least he's aware that he's married now."

[TIME SKIP]

After eating and chatting at length with Hobi, I looked at the clock and was surprised because it was already 10 PM, I had to go home immediately.

"Hobby, I have to go it's very late, I will call you again"

"Okay, you know you can always tell me anything right?"

"Yes of course, bye Hobi"

I hugged him and left him alone at the cafe.

When I got home, I saw his car was still parked there, but there was another car parked beside his car. I don't know the car, it's not my father's car or his father's car.

After parking my car, I got out and walked towards the entrance. When I opened the door, my eyes opened wide at the sight in front of me. Without even realizing it, my tears just flowed. My mouth opened wide and I quickly covered it with my hand. I saw my husband, having sex with another man? in our house, in our living room, on our sofa.

As soon as they both stopped and looked at me, I immediately wiped my tears and walked quickly to my room.

I went into my room and locked the door behind me, my knees went weak and I just sat behind the door leaning my body and crying.

Why do I have to feel this? why does it hurt so much, why??!!!!I pulled my knees to my chest and lowered my head. I could feel my tears flowing very fast. Even my chest hurts, imagining what I saw with my eyes.