THE TRUTH

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up to the sound of Jungkook's phone ringing, when I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook's hands were still hugging me, so slowly I lifted his hand and got up from the bed, when I saw the phone, it was from Jimin. So I picked it up, maybe Jungkook would be angry if he knew, but I'm her husband.

"Hello"

"Jin? Why did you pick up where is Jungkook?"

"He is sleeping"

"What? You guys sleeping together?" I could tell he was jealous, it was clear in his voice.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"How dare you sleep with my boyfriend"

"I thought he was my husband"

"Ahh yeah right, but I guess without a wedding ring on his finger, you can't recognize him as your husband"

"How do you know he's not wearing his wedding ring?"

"Since the ring was left in my apartment, maybe he took it off when we made love"

"Give me the ring"

"Okay, meet me at the city park now"

He hung up my phone, I just cried while covering my mouth so Jungkook wouldn't hear. I rushed off, I looked at the clock and it was late at night, I kissed his forehead before going down.When I was downstairs I didn't see my mother and father-in-law so I immediately left without them knowing.

[TIME SKIP]

I arrived at the city park, I walked through the park and saw Jimin sitting under the park lights looking at the river in front of him.

"Give me the ring"

"You want this?" He showed her the ring and threw it in the grass.

"How dare you!!"

"Without the ring he is no longer your husband Jin" I immediately slapped his cheek.

"With or without the ring on his finger, he's still my legal husband." He slaps me back.

"You ruined my relationship, I've been waiting for this for three years, but you, a stranger who suddenly married him, ruined everything and just so you know I was pregnant with Jungkook's child, but stupidly I aborted it, if I knew there was a stupid rat like you who ruined my relationship, I will not abort the baby"

"W-what?" My voice trembled when I heard his words, I tried my best to hold back my tears from falling in front of him but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jungkook never knew about this, should I tell him? So that he can divorce you? Or you can divorce him so he can take responsibility by marrying me?"

"You're lying"

He threw the ultrasound and test pack in my face.

"I'm obsessed with him but I never lie Jin"

My whole body is shaking right now.

"Jin, I warned you didn't I? He won't love you because he only loves me, he's only mine. Don't expect more from him and I make sure the honeymoon package you gave us can make me pregnant again, so he can immediately divorce you"

He walked over to me and brought his face close to my ear.

"When he's with me I can feel his cum running inside me, I hope the good news will come soon"

I clenched my fists tightly and he left me, my knees buckled making me fall to my knees and cry.I immediately got up and turned on the flashlight on my phone, I looked for the ring he threw in the grass, luckily he didn't throw it in the river. Finally.. after almost 2 hours of searching, I found it.

I rushed back to my house, to our house.