REVENGE

5 Months Later.

SEOKJIN POV

I am 8 months pregnant, soon I will meet my baby. I've returned to Seoul, my parents and Jungkook's parents already know about my pregnancy. They were mad at Jungkook for divorcing me while pregnant, but I explained what happened.

Jungkook and I are not married yet, I asked him to marry me after this baby was born. I want my baby to see his parents wedding.

Jungkook is always by my side, he never works overtime even occasionally works from home so he can accompany me.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking? why are you daydreaming?" Jungkook hugged me from behind and rubbed my stomach.

"I think about you"

"What do you think about me?"

"Many things"

He kissed my neck.

"I love you Jin, I can't wait to see our baby born into the world"

"I love you too"

JUNGKOOK POV

While I was making out with Jin on the balcony, I heard my phone ringing from my secretary. So I picked it up.

"Yes Lisa, what's wrong?"

"Sorry Mr. Jeon, but there is a guest waiting for you here"

"Guest? who?"

"He said his name is Jimin Mr. Jeon"

"WHAT? I'll be there soon"

When I hung up my phone, Jin came up to me.

"What is it? who called you?"

"Lisa, he said Jimin came to my office and he wanted to meet me"

"Jimin?"

"Yes, I have to meet him Jin"

"May I come with you?"

"No, you have to rest here, I promise nothing will happen, you trust me right?"

"Yes of course"

I went and left him alone in our mansion, yes we went back to the mansion my father gave me, because this is where we should live together.

When I arrived at the office, I immediately went into my room, I saw a man sitting on the sofa and looking at me.

"Who are you?"

"Introduce me Taemin"

"Taemin? I don't know you, what are you doing here?"

"I just want to chat for a while, it's about Jimin"

"I'm not interested in your conversation, if there's nothing important I'll leave"

"This has something to do with Jin, I'm sure you are interested in hearing it"

When I heard Jin's name I immediately went to him and pulled his collar.

"Don't you dare say my husband's name in my face!"

"Ex-husband you mean? I already know everything from Jimin, he was very angry when you left him, he really wanted to take revenge on Jin"

"What? What are you doing?"

"Me? I didn't do anything, the proof is that I'm here now, but I don't know what Jimin is doing there."

"What do you mean? Where's Jimin?"

"Where Jin is"

"Oh SHIT!"

I immediately ran to my car and headed back home as fast as I could.

SEOKJIN POV

Not long after Jungkook left, I heard the sound of the door opening, I thought it was Jungkook back, but when I looked at the door, my eyes opened wide.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hello Jin, I see that your belly is getting bigger, when will your baby be born?

He came to me

"Don't come close"

"Why? I just want to touch your belly"

"Don't!"

He came closer to me, I was sure he had bad intentions so I immediately turned my body and ran towards my room, when I was upstairs he grabbed my hair and turned my body to face him.

"Where are you going Jin? do you think i will let you have fun with jungkook? I told you didn't I? You have to know your position, Jungkook is only mine"

"Please, please don't hurt me, don't hurt my child"

"I can only choose one Jin, I can't choose both, who should I hurt? you or your child?"

"Please.."

Before I could finish with my words he pushed me down the stairs. Made me fall and when my body hit the bottom floor. I felt my stomach hurt a lot, but I didn't have the energy to get up and suddenly my vision went black.