WHO ARE YOU?

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm so worried, I don't want him to go alone without me while he's pregnant. The memory of finding him lying unconscious with blood all around him makes me very scared. I don't want it to happen again, I don't want to lose my child again and I don't want Jin to get hurt again.

While on the road I tried to flirt with him, after hearing him call me Daddy, I think I fell in love with him even more. I put my hand on his thigh, he didn't respond, so I started stroking him slowly. He didn't respond either, he was still looking out the window beside him. So I tried to stroke his groin, making him flinch and turn his head towards me.

"Jungkook! You said we should drive carefully, but you tried to harm me and my baby."

"I didn't do anything, I drove carefully"

"Touching my thighs while driving is dangerous, what if I go into horny?"

"Haha if you want I'll stop my car and fuck you right here, right now"

"Aish pervert"

"I'm your husband, we can do it anywhere"

[TIME SKIP]

When I got home, the rain still hadn't let up, but not as hard as before. We immediately put the groceries in the refrigerator. While Jin was tidying the banana milk, I hugged him from behind and buried my head into his neck, kissing him gently.

"Are you seducing me?"

"Aren't you tempted?"

He turned to face me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"How can I not be tempted, if you keep kissing my neck?"

I kissed his lips slowly, making him feel comfortable, my kiss was full of passion, I sucked his lower lip, I really like his lips, it was very sweet and chewy. He opened his mouth and let my tongue enter it. I picked him up and sat him down on the corner table.

My hands began to enter into his shirt and run all over his body. I immediately took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor.

I broke the kiss and put my forehead on his forehead.

"Do you want to do it here?"

"Would you like to do it somewhere else?"

"I like it here"

I lowered his pants and underwear, I saw his dick had hardened. Instantly his naked body was clearly visible before my eyes.

"You are very beautiful Jin, more beautiful when you are pregnant"

I could see hid belly slightly enlarged, I stroked his belly and kissed him.

"Daddy won't leave you two"

"Daddy.. have you finished talking to your child? because I need you too, now."

"Patience Jin, as long as our child is not born, only you can call me Daddy"

I lay his body and begin to lower my head and suck his dick, lick it and suck it again. I spread his legs and my fingers started to tease his hole, as I put my two fingers into it and moved it. Made his body squirm.

"Mmhhh Jungkook.."

"I don't accept that name anymore Jin, be my baby" I removed my mouth from his dick and put another finger in it.

"Ahhhh.. daddy, please i want you..mmphhh"

I sucked his dick again.

"Mmphhh.. daddy I'm coming..mmphhh..ahhh"

After he spit out his semen in my mouth, I immediately swallowed it and took my finger out of it. I lowered him and turned around, telling him to bend down and place his hands on the corner table. I spread his legs and hit his ass cheeck.

"Please, Jungkook"

"Jungkook? who is that?" I hit his ass check again.

"Daddy please"

I took off my shirt and took off my pants, rubbed my dick with my hand and aimed it at his hole, then pushed it slowly.
-

After 3 rounds of making love with Jin, both of our bodies were covered in sweat, our breaths became very heavy, I couldn't stop kissing him. My parents are right, marrying Jin can make my future better, I'm very lucky to have him in my life, I'm lucky he never left me even though I made many mistakes.

I realized I wouldn't be able to live without him, I just wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, make him happy and not let him down again.

"I love you Jin"

I saw him sleeping beside me, in our bed. I stroked his cheek with my finger. How can there be a human like this? His heart is pure, he's amazing.

"You must have really had a hard time with me, I endured this far for me. You never left me even though there was only pain in your heart, I'm sorry Jin"

"Sshh can you stop talking? I'm so tired Jungkook" He spoke with his eyes still closed making me smile looking at him.

My phone rang, when I saw it was from a number I didn't recognize, so I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Do you miss me?"

"who's this?"

"Did you forget me?"

"Sorry but I don't know who you are"

"Jungkook can you talk outside? you're so noisy" Jin said and turned around, his back to me.

I got out of bed and out of the room.

"It seems my call is disturbing your husband's sleep"

"Who are you?"

"Meet me at the city park now if you want to know who I am"

"Why did I meet you?"

"I don't know, maybe you missed my hug"

I immediately hung up the phone, is he crazy? who's he? Why can't I recognize his voice?