SECRET

JUNGKOOK POV

After breakfast I rushed to the office, I asked Jin to stay home and rest. While on the road I can't stop smiling to myself remembering what we did last night. Every touch is still felt on my body. Ahh just thinking about it makes me horny.

[TIME SKIP]

At 5 pm finally my work is done, I tidy up the files on my desk and get ready to go home. But my phone rings, when I see it it's from Jimin.

"Hello babe"

"Hello Jimin, what's up?"

"I miss you, come to my place"

"I can't, tonight I have to go to my family's house"

"Didn't you guys go there yesterday?"

"Ah yes we didn't go there yesterday"

"Then what are you doing at home?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't go away, so what are you doing?"

"Your question is weird"

"Come here if you are not here, you know what I will do"

Shit! why does he always do this every time i reject him. Yes, he always wanted to kill himself if I disobeyed him. Jimin and I have been dating for 3 years, which is a long time.

"Fine, I'm there, but I can't stay long"

"It's okay, I'm waiting"

After hanging up the phone, I called Jin to ask him to come to my family's house first.

"Hello Jin"

"Yes"

"Can you go to my own family's house?"

"Yes of course, are you working overtime?"

"Yes, there is some unfinished work, I will follow you there"

"Okay"

"Okay, be careful, let me know when you get there"

"Okay, bye"

I hung up the phone, I felt guilty for lying to him. But I can't tell the truth, or he'll ask me to divorce him again.

I left the office and went to Jimin's apartment, when he entered he wouldn't stop swaying in my arms like a baby panda.

"How's Jin?"

"Jin? why are you asking how he is?"

"I just want to know"

"His good"

"He's not mad at you?"

"Mad? why should he be mad at me?"

"Yeah, I don't know, maybe because you didn't come home yesterday"

"Ah about that, no, he's not mad at me"

Jimin's attitude today is strange, very strange. Is he hiding something behind my back?

JIMIN POV

Why isn't he angry? did he hang up the phone? did he not hear my conversation with Jungkook yesterday?

What should I do to get her to ask for a divorce as soon as possible?

SEOKJIN POV

After hanging up the phone from Jungkook I got ready and went to his family's house.

When I got there, my in-laws greeted me warmly and told me to come in.

"Jin why did you come alone? Where's Jungkook?"

"He's going to catch up Mom, he said there's still work to be done"

"Work? Isn't he already home from work?" My father-in-law said.

"Go home? ah maybe another job Dad"

"Yes, Yeobo, maybe he has needs elsewhere, let's Jin, we wait for him at the dinner table, you must be hungry right?" My mother-in-law put her arm around me and led me to the dining table.

Where's Jungkook? he said he was working late, but why did his dad say he was home. Did he go to Jimin's place?

After a long wait he finally came, he came over to us at the dining table and kissed my forehead then sat beside me.

"Sorry I'm late, were you guys waiting for me?"

"Where were you? we are hungry waiting for you" My father-in-law said.

"I have work to do, let's eat"

I looked at him and he looked at me too, he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with a smile. Is he hiding something?

When we finished eating we all moved to the back porch and chatted together.

I sat next to him and when he took my hand, I realized something.

"Jungkook, where's your wedding ring?"

His eyes opened wide and he immediately let go of my hand.

"Ahh maybe left at the office"

"Left behind? do you always take it off at the office?"

"What's wrong son?" My mother-in-law tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ahh nothing Mom, it seems my body is not good, I'll go in"

"Okay, rest first in Jungkook's room, you can stay here if you're still not well"

"Yes Mom, I just need a little rest"

When I got up from the chair, Jungkook held my hand.

"Jin-"

"I want to rest for a while, let me go"

He let go of my hand and I went into the house, went to his room and sat on the edge of the bed.