41

"Oh, we should go to Paris soon and ge-"

My heart stops to the sound of a gunshot. I look at Harry to see if he's shot- he's not.

I turn around and there are five cars chasing us, all of them with armed people.

Of course this happens on the day we chose the convertible.

"Hazel, drive, now." He hops out of his seat and helps me to the drivers seat and I don't waste time speeding ahead.

I hear Harry shoot them, I notice his small flinch each time a bullet is shot. Harry shoots once more and I hear his chuckle.

I swerve around a corner and down a dark road, as I do I flash my middle finger up at them. "Espèce d'idiot!" I shout. I love the French language. Something as simple as calling someone an idiot sounds great.

"Baby, you need to get off the road. There's too many."

I smirk, I know I'm not going to do what he says. "A match, Angel." I say, passing out my hand. He gives me a match and I can't help but smirk even more.

"Hurry, darling."

I turn to a dead end.

"The petrol we always keep, Ang."

He passes me what I asked. The guns shooting behind me is giving me way too much adrenaline. For some reason, I feel great.

I pour the pertol on the road and quickly drop the now lighted stick on the liquid. I hear is explode and the cars crash into eachother.

I do a sudden turn and park the car before laughing in hysterics.

I feel so fucking great.

I feel like I'm floating.

Harry takes my hips and makes me straddle him, the fricton on my pants and his crotch making me whimper.

I feel so real, Harry feels so real. I feel high. So fucking high.

Harry has a bright smile that I catch and we both start laughing at nothing. It, this, all feels perfect- even the imperfections.

"You're so fucking amazing, baby." He grazes his hands up my body, feeling every curve of it before cupping my jaw with both hands and kissing me on the lips.

I never think about how the perfect lips I always daydream about are the ones that I kiss. I'm always in awe of them and I don't even take in the fact that they're against mine.

He slides his fingers back down my body and squeezes my waist making me moan, a hotness growing in my core.

"I want you, Angel. I really fucking want you." The words slip about. I feel my head heat up from what I said but the words make him grunt and he kisses me with so much meaning and passion.

I tease him with my tongue and he allows me in his mouth. Our tongues explore eachother like they always do and his grunts becomes louder, his buldge more prominent.

He slides his hands down my back during the kiss, unitl it reaches my backside. He spreads his legs, making mine spread to. He squeezes my ass three times making me whimper before he positions his hands to hover over my clit, my pink dress riding up.

He touches my clit for a split second. "Harry...." I plead for his touch.

I feel his smirk in the deep kiss. "You're getting yourself wet for me, yeah?" He says making me moan quietly. He moves my probably soaked panties over and touches my opening, again, for only a second. "Oh baby..." He grunts.

He pushes his finger in once, sending my mind into spiral. It's summer so it's quite hot but I'm double the heat right now. "Harry, please."

He smiles but doesn't stop kissing me. "Undo my belt, my baby." He grunts. I remove my hands from his hair and slide them down his torso, before undoing his belt.

He grunts from the small increase of space for him prominent bulge. "You're so perfect." He whispers and somehow lifts up both up so he can take off his black boxers.

I feel his arousal on my lower stomach and even that somehow sends goosebumps through all of me. "Throbbing for you, baby." He grunts from the freedom of his dick.

He takes the back of my thighs and lifts me onto his boner gradually, my body already lining with sweat.

My hands are back in his hair, and I'm tugging on it which makes Harry moan my name.

I somehow I fit him all in me and I'm sat on him now.

"Give me all your emotions, my darling girl."

I whimper to his words.

I've never rode somebody before. Harry and I are sat so close, every inch of us is touching.

I grind on him and kiss down his neck, leaving a mark there on display. I sloppily place my hands on his shoulder and start to make him penetrate me. In the position, it feels so good and new. I've only had sex once before and although in some ways I'm uncomfy, it doesn't matter because of how much pleasure I'm feeling.

I moan, my chest rising as I has sex with him. I love how he feels. So much. He's an angel.

"Hazel... Fuck- Haze." He whimpers and I moan loudly to it.

I can feel my peak is around the corner. I feel so fucking good. I roll my head back and he peppers wet kisses all over my collarbone. "Harry... Harry I'm going to cum Harry-" I say from the back of my throat.

"Yes my- shit Haze." he says, overwhelmed as much as I am. "Look at me hun. Fucking hell Hazel."

I struggle but look him in the eye. His green eyes have been absorbed by lust, and his face is shiney from sweat. His cheeks are so pink. "Cum for me, Angel." I whisper, trying to compose myself.

He grunts loud and our lips clash. We moan into eachothers lips. "Cum with me, baby." He says.

All of a sudden this wave hits me and my body starts to jitter as my orgasm rips through. "Harry, fuck-"

I feel him release into me too and I feel his muscles clenching.

I fall sloppily into the crook of his neck and his hands lay on my back, stroking me with his thumbs.

"I'm going to have to start bringing condoms everywhere I go." He jokes although it's probably true. It's too risky having unprotected sex.

I stare into his beautiful, tired eyes. "Baby, you might want to get off before I go hard again. You make me crazy." He grins.

I brush through his hair after a faint chuckle, lifting off of his dick. "Your hair is getting long." I say. It's getting to the point where it's almost below his ears.

I never realised, he lowered the car seat- he lays me down first and lays on to of me, his face between my boobs. I love him laying there. It seems so peaceful.

He nods into me as the fire crackles behind us. It's so weird to think we've just caused a fire before having sex in the front seat of the car.

I can see he's about to fall asleep. His eyes go limp and close, he grins seemingly satisfied.

"You saved me." He whispers, making my stomach go weak. "I adore you so fucking much."