Introduction - Sunday Night

It had been 3 months since that tragic sleepover at Basil's house, thats eventually lead up to a trip to the hospital.

Both Sunny and Basil have gotten better since that, but they haven't been talking with each other lately. They only relatively talk when we're all together. Then again... we all know why they aren't talking.

When we went to visit Basil at the hospital, Sunny had confessed everything behind Mari's death. Basil seemed, relieved. Knowing that the truth finally got set free to all of us.

Aubrey is still the same Aubrey we love, and hate. Of course, she was devastated after hearing what Sunny and Basil did to Mari. She started acting all defensive saying, "You... Sunny and B-Basil... how could you! Sunny! Mari she... what did she to you to deserve this!"

She couldn't accept what was done to Mari, but she still forgave Sunny and Basil after seeing how much they also suffered through that traumatic experience.

Everyone suffered from Mari's death, especially Hero. Oh god after hearing Sunny's confession, Hero sounded like a totally different person. He started to ball his eyes out, remembering the sorrow that came from her death. He acted all defensive saying, "What do you mean! That, can't be true! Sunny... you wouldn't, right?" It looked like he wanted to shout more things but, it wasn't like him to. So instead he stayed quiet while Aubrey did the shouting.

And me, well, I haven't changed. According to what everyone says I'm still the same silly, carefree, clueless Kel. When I heard Sunny and Basil's confession, I couldn't help but just cry. I felt so helpless hearing them get lectured by Hero and Aubrey. Of course that's what they deserve but, the more and more I just felt sorry for them. For everyone. For myself.

But hey, everything has seemed to gotten back to normal. Hero has dialed down on over what Sunny and Basil did, so has Aubrey, thankfully. Poor her, she acts all tough but deep inside I know she cares as much as the rest of us.

I think we've all gotten closer from this. Knowing that the truth has been set free. No more lies to be hidden. W-well except... uhm Sunny... and Basil not communicating. Yeah! I'll help them talk to each other!

I can't help but feel excited when before I go to sleep. Me, Sunny, Aubrey, and Basil are going into our Junior year of Highschool. And Hero, he's already in College. He's been staying at campus for a bit so he hasn't been home lately.

It feels kinda lonely sleeping in a different room than Hero. But I hope he's enjoying his life in College. Our parents miss him so much, saying how their little golden boy has grown up fast.

Hopefully one day they can say the same about me.