Chapter 25 😳

It was 5:00 pm at the eve of sunday !

Abhinavi has went for a date today and it's sure they will come back late night!

Sid was in his room working in laptop
And avneet was also in Sid room reading a book in his balcony !

Avneet after completing her book

Avu(stated dreamingly) : awwwwweh ERIC was too cute 🤧

Sid (in jealousy ) oh really !?

Avu (didn't realised Sid jealousy ) : yeah he was so cute and handsome too 😶

Sid dropped his laptop on bed and moved towards avneet

Sid : more than me !?(jealousy)

Avu : yeah more than you 😝

Sid moved towards her more closer

Sid : seriously !?

Avu : yeah (confidently )

Sid : you never think about me !?(huskily )

Avu pov

“I forced a laugh. “I’m totally not attracted to you.”

Sid moved Another step forward on my side, and my back was against the wall.

“You’re lying.”sid whispered in her ears !

“And you’re overconfident.” I inhaled, but all I smelled was him, and that did funny things to my stomach.

Sid placed his hands on each side of my head and leaned in. A lamp was on one side of me, and the bookshelf on the other. I was trapped. And when he spoke, his breath danced over my lips.

“Every time you lie, your cheeks turn red.” Sid said

“Nuh-uh.” why the hell am I shuttering Most stupid thing I’d ever said, but it was the best I could come up with.

His hands slid down the wall, stopping beside my hips.

Sid :  I bet you think about me all the time. Nonstop

“You’re insane.” I pressed back against the wall, breathless.

Sid :You probably even dream about me
His gaze lowered to my mouth. I felt my lips part.

I laughed. “In your dreams, Siddharth You’re the last person I think—"
He didn't let me speak anything further

SID KISSED ME 😳

There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing.
Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips.
I stopped thinking. I pushed off the wall, sealing the tiny space between us, pressing against him, digging my fingers into his hair.
It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way.
I sparked alive, my heart swelled to the point of near bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across my body was maddening. Scary. Thrilling.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Sid's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

The kiss was too passinate when the realisation hit avneet

She pushed him and didn't know what to say

She simply ran away with her pink cheeks !

Ahhh there first kiss finally 😳😳

How was the kissss !????
Don't forget to comment 🤧🤧🤧

Your author
-pari