A familiar face

He sat there, without a care in the world.

Moving his glass of red wine in a circular motion.

Letting the sun reflect off of his jewelry, especially his crimson shades.

I knew that this view wouldn't last long. It make me feel a bit sad for some reason. I never betray anybody... never have... and never wanted to...

"You've gotta stop standing there and leaning agains the wooden wall. Come on, just sit down on a chair already, or else I'll make you sit on my lap!" Doffy said while opening his arms, waiting for me to make a decision.

"And now you sit on a normal, plain, and cold chair. Y'know you could have chosen my warm and pink vibrant lap-"

Sighing heavily at the end of his sentence, he began to laugh; it seemed genuine.

"Hey, am I still allowed to ask questions...?"

He gave me a stern look. He knew that I would be asking about something personal.

"I guess it depends what it is. If it's too personal for me, then I'll answer when we're both lovers."

My face turned extremely red— I could feel the stinging from my cheeks gradually getting worse.

"So I'm technically never going to find out about your past, because you loving me is kind of impossible. Loving anybody is impossible! You're literally a solo man who would only 'conceive' for the heck of it- yah, just for pleasure! You don't care about LOVING somebody. You care about HURTING somebody. Hurting people is your main pleasure. You'd only use me, you would never love me, and I wont ever let you love me because I already love somebody! I wont let a womanizer like you l-o-ove M-m-ME!" I didn't realize it, but I was progressively sobbing right in front of him while also making movements with my hands, hoping that he would understand me.

If he does kill me for my words, then I wouldn't mind that.

Of course I wouldn't mind that. That's what I want.

"You can't even say the word sex even when you're arguing."

I hate him, so damn much.

"AND the man you love... is already dead."

All I could do was sit and stare at him while words spilled out from his mouth. I wanted him to keep speaking for some odd reason. The words he said were cruel, but his voice kept me calm.

"Unless you're saying that you love one of those three boys now. Maybe you always have but because you guys split ways you've only been waiting for one of them to come to you."

I fully focus on him with amusement.

He was practically exposed: his pants were obviously still on, but his shirt was off, and his pink fluffy coat was behind his chair. He looked warm to the touch. I wanted to hug him and pour all of my thoughts out and cry into his chest. I just feel lonely... so very lonely... but that shouldn't be an excuse. Talking to him is enough.

"Come here." His blabbering about my unknown lover finally stopped, but my heart froze after he said those last two words.

I had no other choice but to get up from my chair, and move my two feet, walking towards his direction.

He opened his arms, welcoming me to just jump onto his lap and cry my eyes out until I had no tears left. His face was also quite serious: lips stern and eyebrows (even though he didn't have any) calm.

I was already beginning to hiccup while walking towards him. I Let my arms swing open and land onto his chest. I didn't fall onto his lap, so I was slowly falling off of him. He gently grabbed me, placing me on his lap. He caressed the back of my head. I felt safe. I should be alert and try to kill him while he's vulnerable, but I just wanted to cry.