Red

He glared at me with toxicity in his eyes. 

"Are you... are you being serious right now...?"

  I stared at Law with a rush of cold blood streaming throughout my weak body. 

  I didn't understand a thing. Everything was happening too quickly. 

  Doflamingo and his strings were apparently no match for us. 

  Luck was all on his side. I could confirm that because of the half-injured Ace on my lap, breathing heavily from pain and exhaustion; and the half-traumatized Law exchanging his gaze back and forth between the three of us.  

My hands were trying their hardest to support Ace from falling off of my lap. 

  "Ace..." 

  I looked down at him with fear and some hints of insanity. 

  "So, I guess luck was all for me, hm? That's funny. I appreciate it (Y/n), you've helped a tone."  

His words were reverberating in my head. I honestly couldn't take his bullshit anymore, but I kept my promise and stopped myself from causing any unnecessary fighting.

  "Shambles!" I twist my head up to whiteness Law switching objects with a rock that was practically in front of Doflamingo. 

  Rasing his katana towards Doffy's chest, he yells out his technique, "Injection shot!!"

  It felt like wind gathered in at the point of Laws katana which dramatically caused the blonde man to shoot backwards. 

  "This is impossible-- how could someone like Ace get defeated by a man like Doflamingo, this should be an easy task!" Law protested with worry and anger resonating from his throat. 

  The more time I stared at Law, the more blood Ace was losing. 

  My recognizing of blood all over brought me to tears.

  I couldn't do a damn thing to save him.

  "Law! Help Ace, please! I'm not a doctor like you, so let me fight Doflamingo instead!" my voice shook in fear as my words barely came out of my throat. 

  Law Averted his gaze from Doflamingo and turned his gaze to me, "Remember what I said, (Y/n)?"

  My eyes widened, "You don't mean-- wait no, Law please, HE'S DYING!" 

  He took his hat off and threw it towards my direction. 

  "You can't fight. You can't heal. You can't do anything except give someone good or bad luck. Let's wait until some miracle happens to Ace-ya."

  Everything he said was true. I couldn't do shit.

  A loud woosh came from beside me, causing my hair to go in all directions. 

  "Doesn't look like your man is going to make it, huh? Should I put you in the same state as he's in, (Y/n)?"

  My heart pounded at full speed.

  "I'll kill you eventually..." 

  Law used shambles while I hugged Ace into a closer grasp. 

  A slight movement came from my side, "Ace...?"