Untitled Part 15

Chapter 15

Wraith,

Master Ghost had crash landed on Cryothrem while Felix and I had pulled my ship back into the ship's storage bay. I began plotting a course based on Ghost trajectory to find the crash site. His ship had taken severe damage and the GPS was not sending the coordinates on where it had landed. After a few calculations I had a five mile square where the ship should have landed.

I then steered the ship towards the middle of the square. Felix had gone to change clothes to suite the cold climate of Cryothrem. There was a large storm brewing as we pierced through the dark icy clouds and saw large glaciers and canyons that shaped Cryothrem's surface. Felix began running thermal scans to find the heat trail that should have been left behind by Ghost's ship.

" We will have a hard time finding the thermals with this storm." Felix said as he began typing in commands on the computer.

I began scans of the ground and looked for the ship.

" I've got something." Felix and I said in unison.

" Thermals show a hot spot right inside that small canyon." Felix said.

" Plotting a course there now." I said

Paradise flew to the top of the canyon. The shop was to big to fit inside the fifth foot opening between the two glaciers.

" There is the ship." Felix said.

" Deploying magnets." I said as the ships magnetic strips began lifting SuperNovas Shadow.

After careful manipulation of the magnistrips the ship was locked into it's place in the Storage bay. Felix walked into the store bay while I stayed to pilot the ship.

" Uh we have a problem." Felix said.

" What would that be?" I replied.

" Ghost isn't in the ship." Felix answered.

I checked the ship's cockpit through Paradise's security cameras. The ship was indeed empty.

" It seems Master Ghost has disappeared." I said.

At that time lightning and thunder began raining down from above and the ship began rocking back and forth from the extreme winds.

" We need to seek shelter." I said.

" What about Ghost?" Felix asked.

" He will find his way back to the ship." I replied.

Ghost had set parameters on what to do if certain situations arises. Such as in this case to go to the nearest city or docking point and wait until he arrived or if exactly one year passed to declare him dead and leave.

After I replied I set course to the nearest docking point which just so happened to be a underground city named Krym. Lightning and large hail the size of cinderblocks hit the ship as we made our way to the city. The ship took heavy damage and barely landed as we flew into the canyon that housed the underground city.

Felix said." I'm going to have to start working on the ship while we wait here. It won't be able to take off again until I've fixed the electrical systems and the engine."

The engine had been hit by a heavy amount of hail and the electrical had been damaged by the lightning.

" I shall begin working on SuperNova Shadow." I said as I moved my consciences into the Combat body.

End of Chapter 15