Red carpet-SJ

Red carpet
Age:4
Words:
Warnings:none

Not proofread

Plot:you are on the red carpet with Scarlett.
_______________________________
Scarlett's pov:
I was getting ready to the golden globe awards. This time i was gonna take Y/n with me to the awards. I have a red dress and Y/n has a matching one.
________________________________

(Scarlett's dress)

(Y/n's dress)________________________________

(Y/n's dress)
________________________________

When I was done getting ready I go to Y/n that is right know just watching Tv.

"Let's go Y/n it's time to go" I say she stands up quickly and runs to the front door. I turn of the Tv and walk to the car that is driving us to the awards.

When we arrive I make my way out of the car and her screaming and when Y/n jumps out of the car I hear even more screaming.
________________________________

At first Y/n was bit shy but now she love this so much. Soon it's our turn to go on the carpet. Y/n spots Chris Evans and let go of my hand.

She runs to him and screaming his name. Chris turn around and starts smiling. He catches her in a hug.  Then it's Chris turn.

" Come on Sweetie Chris have to go and take pictures now" I tell her."NO!" Y/n says angrily. Chris looks at me.

"I can take her with me if that's okay" he tells me and that's actually not a bad idea." Yeah sure I'll find you guys after. And of they go.
______________________________
I'm now done with the pictures and is going now to the interviews trying to find Chris and Y/n. I spot them talking to an interviewer. I walk a bit closer to hear what they are talking about.

"So your mom is black widow how do you think about that?" The interviewer asks Y/n.

"My mommy is really cool, is your mommy cool?" Y/n answers the interviewer.I smile and my heart just fills with more Love.

"I think your mom is cooler" the interviewer answers."Did you know that Chris is captain..." Y/n says forgetting the name. That's when Chris whisperers something in her ear."Captain America" Y/n says again." I do yeah did you know that your mom is behind you" the interviewer says. Y/n turns around.

" mommy look I'm answering questions" Y/n says smiling I nod and gives her kiss on her forehead. Chris gives Y/n over to me.

The interviewer is asking me some questions to. When we are done with the interviewees we walk of.

"Sweetie is it fun" I ask y/n she nods while she's holding my hand.

This turned better than I expected.
________________________________
I'm sorry this one was also short but I'm currently writing a long one so be prepared to get some short ones.

Request are open

Have a great day take care of yourself<3