Babysitter- SJ

Babysitter
Age: 4
Words:455
Warnings:none

Not proofread!

Plot: Scarlett has to do some scenes so Chris takes care of Y/n.
________________________________
Scarlett's pov:
Im right now trying to find Lizzie because im gonna do some scenes and she need to look after Y/n. Maybe she's in the break room. I start walking to the break room while holding Y/n's hand.

"Hey Chris have you seen Lizzie anywhere?" I ask Chris who's in the break room."No sorry I think she has some scenes to do" he says I let out a big sigh.

"Could you maybe look after Y/n while I do some scenes?" I ask him. Chris face lights up." Of course I can" he says. I pass Y/n to him.

" be good for uncle Chris okay,mommy just have to do some scenes I'll be back soon" I tell her and she nods. I have her a smile and a kiss on her head before walking of.
_______________________________
Chris's pov:
Scarlett asked me if I could take care of Y/n for awhile and of course I said yes. Y/n is my best friend.

"So Cupcake what do you wanna do" I ask her. She looks at me a give me a smile." Ice cream" she says.

"Ice cream it is" I say and we start walking to the nearest ice cream shop. "What flavour do you want?" I ask her. She makes a thinking face.

"Chocolate" she tell me and I nod. When we get our ice cream we walk to a bench and starts eating our ice cream.

"Uncle Chris look at me" she says and I look down at her. She presses her ice cream right in my face.

I do the same to her and then we both start laughing. When we finally stops laughing we start to go back to set.

"Uncle Chris" Y/n says I just hum in response.
"I love you" she says and omg my heart.

"I love you more" I tell and that's when I hear a voice behind me.

"But her mommy love her so much more"Scarlett says. She takes Y/n from me and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

"Have you been good to uncle Chris?" She asks Y/n, she nods and then Scarlett looks at me.

"It has been great" I tell with a smile.
"Thank you Chris" she tells me and give her big smile in response.

I do anything for this kid!
_______________________________
Hey guys sorry this is a really late update.
I'm horrible at updating but I'm trying get better at it.

Request are open!

Have a great day and take care of yourself<3