Beach-SJ

Beach
Age:3
Rose age:12
Words:597
Not proofread

Warnings: none I think

A/n-sorry this one I kinda short

Plot: Scarlett,rose and reader is on the beach.
—————————————————————————
Scarlett's pov:
I'm sitting in the kitchen making breakfast for Rose and Y/n when suddenly my youngest daughter is walking in to the kitchen. Her y/h/c hair is all over the place...like Anna's hair in frozen,she also has her black widow night gown.

like Anna's hair in frozen,she also has her black widow night gown

(This is how her hair is like)

" morning sweetheart slept good?" I ask with a huge smile on my face."mommy up" and she open her arms for me to pick her. I pick her up and place a kiss on her forehead."you want some breakfast?" Y/n just nods, I place her on the kitchen counter then I take a plate to place the breakfast on. "so I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach when rose wakes up" I tell Y/n she stand up on the kitchen counter and start jumping." be careful Y/n or you might fall" right when I said that she took one step wrong and starts falling, I sprint in action and catches her just in time.

I sat Y/n on her chair and then places her breakfast in front of her.I then go get another plate ready for Rose " mommy when will rowse wake up?" Y/n says turning her to me. And as on cue rose is walking down the stairs." I'm awake" She then walks to the kitchen and sits on one of the chairs." I just said to y/n I was thinking we could go to the be-" but I don't get to finish the sentence."beach yeah I heard from my room you are talking pretty loud" Rose says Y/n just starts giggling."okay so I was thinking eat up your breakfast and get ready and then we can go"I says both of the girls starts eating as fast as they can,if they're going to continue eating like that somebody of them I going to choke. But I have to be honest they were done pretty fast.
———————————————————————
"Okay mom we're ready!" Rose tells from downstairs. I walk down the stairs and there they stands all ready."okay well let's go then" and we're start walking toward the car. The car ride was full of singing baby shark on repeat.

When we gets to our destination I start packing out all our things while the girls run of to find us a place."MOMMY MOMMY THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT!" Y/n yells whole pointing to the spot she's talking about. I gives thumbs up and then start walking.

"Hey Y/n wanna build a sand castle?" Rose asks Y/n nods and then gets all her things so she can build. After 30 minutes they are done."mommy look" I turn my head towards Y/n" that's beautiful girls" both girls smiles proudly.

We then played some games but after 2 hours Y/n started to get tired and we had to go home. The drive was silent we got home,I putted Y/n down for a nap. I then got down the stairs to Rose."Thanks mom" she says I frown."for what?" She smiles a bit"for the best day ever" I smile and kiss her forehead. I love my girls so much!
————————————————————————

Hi sorry for posting this so late I kinda part of forgot to post this one<3

Requests are open!

Take care of yourself <3