No-NR

No
Age:15
Words:854
Warnings:drowning,crash?

Not proofread read

Plot: Y/n never listen to Natasha and the avengers.
________________________________
Y/n's pov:
Im standing on top of a big hill ready with my skateboard. I lay the skateboard on the road and starts skate down the big hill. My mom says to me not to do it but I just have to try.

When I get down I see mom. Her arms are crossed and she doesn't look happy.

"Hey mom...did you see-" I say but mom interrupts me." I saw and you young lady is not going to have that skateboard" I give her my skateboard.

" you could of have been really hurt let's be glad nothing happened" she says angrily.

I start walking and then look behind me seeing mom looking my way. I decide to walk to aunt Yelena.
________________________________
When I come inside I see Yelena sitting on the sofa taking to Wanda.

"Aunt Yelena can you learn me to fly the helicopter" Yelena turns around so she's looking at me.

"Of-" she starts but a voice is heard.
"No" it's Wanda I look at her." Please Wanda"

"No your mom would kill us" she says I sigh go upstairs. "Hey Jarvis" I say when a British voice is heard." Yes young Romanoff" I smile

" can you tell the others that I'm in my room and don't want to be disturbed."I say to Jarvis." Of course young Romanoff." I thank him and run up to the roof where the helicopter stands.

I get inside."this doesn't look so hard" I say to myself. I press a button and we then if we go.
_______________________________
I have been flying for a bit and I'm out of the city.I don't really know where but it's definitely not close to home.there is no houses nothing.

Suddenly it fells like I'm not flying anymore. I look around and see that the helicopter is going down. Oh no.
__________________________________
Yelena's pov:
I decided to talk with because I think she's a bit sad ,because she was not allowed to fly the helicopter.

I knock on her bedroom door but doesn't get an answer. I slowly open the door and see that it's empty." Jarvis do you know where Y/n is?" I ask.

"Young Romanoff left the compound 3 hours ago with the helicopter miss Belova" shit I sprint down to the lab where tony and Bruce work.

When i get there I see tiny and Bruce working on something."have you been running a marathon?" Tony asks while laughing a bit but stops when he sees my serious face.

"Y/n is gone" I say fast. Tony and Bruce stands up fast." She took the helicopter 3 hours ago and we can't tell Natasha" I say they both nods. And start trying to find her.

After an hour Bruce tell us to come over." I found her it says that she has crashed..." he starts." Where,Where have she crashed Bruce!" I say stressed." In the water" he answers looking down to the floor, and that's when I realise Y/n can't swim.

I run upstairs and gets to the living room." Woah where are you going?" Wanda says from the sofa with bucky,Thor,Natasha and carol beside her.

" I'm going to save my niece" Natasha jumps in action and start running to her room to get her suit. The others then do the same.
________________________________
We have arrived to the place where Y/n crashed. I still haven't told anyone yet." Yelena what happened has she been taken" I turn around to look at her.

"Y/n took the helicopter and she has crashed...in there" i say pointing to the lake.

Tears start to form in Natasha's eyes." She can't swim" she say and that gets everyone's attention. They all run to the lake trying to find her.

I jump in to the lake trying to find her. That's when I feel something. I feel the helicopter. I swim down to the helicopter. It's pitch black but I still try to find her.

I feel a piece of clothing and drag it toward me. It's Y/n I swim up again with her in my arms.

Everyone else is also in the water searching for her." I HAVE HER!" I yell everyone hurry's up to land.
________________________________
Natasha's pov:
I get in land as fast as I can. I see Yelena swim toward me with My daughter in her arms.

I run towards them. I take Y/n out of Yelena's arm and run to Bruce. When I get there Bruce takes her and run to the medical wing.

I stay outside walking around worried. Bruce then comes back." She's okay she is soon gonna wake up" I sigh of relief.

That girl is in Trouble when she wakes up
She have to listen more.
__________________________________
Hi everyone if I'm being honest this one isn't the greatest one shot I've done but yeah yeah.

Request are open

Have a great day take care of yourself <3