Dance-SJ

Dance
Age:15
Words:379
Warnings:none

Not proofread

A/n :This one is really short
________________________________
Y/n pov:
"Mom come on!" I was trying to learn my mom a TikTok dance as she recently started a TikTok account. Not for dancing but for her skincare , but it would be fun if she'd learn some dances.

To make it look funnier and choose to learn her the cool for the summer dance.

"Y/n I can't do this dance" mom says after we have practiced it for an hour. " yes you can and we are not gonna post it it's gonna be saved in my drafts" I say to her.

When then start to record the video and to be honest mom was actually pretty good on this dance.

" okay have to start cooking dinner" mom says.I sigh." Can't we just order pizza" I ask. I really want pizza.

" Sure" I look at her surprised. I didn't even had to argue this time.

Mom goes away to order the pizza. I watch her from a distance and starts laughing when she starts dancing the dance I learned her while she is ordering.

"The pizza is her in 10 minutes" she says walking back. I nod.

After 15 minutes there is a knock. Mom opens the door and gives the pizza delivery their money.

" you know that dance was actually kinda fun to dance" mom says to me while she sits down the pizza in the coffee table.

I laugh and takes a slice.
_________________________________
The next morning I wake up i open my phone and start scrolling on TikTok. I've been scrolling for a while and that when I see it. I accidentally posted the video.

"Mom!" I yell. I hear mom walking towards my room.

" yes?" She says. I take a deep breath." I think I have accidentally posted the video of us dancing" I say quickly.

" oh no I posted it" mom says I look at her confused." I liked the video so much so I posted it" she says. I nod and starts smiling.

Well I'm not going to show my mom anymore dances.
________________________________

Hi everyone! This one was pretty bad but yeah yeah.

Request are open.

Have a great day and take care of yourself <3