[battle inside the mind]

Techno's pov:
Techno walked into his room and shut the door. He sat down in his chair and put his head in his hands. The past few days have been a real mess and it had taken down technoblades mental health.

He took a deep painful breath. He hated feeling this way, so he did what he always did when he wanted to escape emotions. He picked up his favorite book and desolved into it.

Tommy's pov:
Tommy was laying in his bed holding back tears. Christmas had always been hard for tommy because of his old foster homes and of course because Kristen wasn't around, but it was worst this year, way worst.

He didn't want to cry though, he knew that if he cried then ranboo would come over and try and comfort him, but it made Tommy feel selfish because ranboo was also struggling so why should he put on a strong front just to help Tommy.

Things were not good, not at all. Tommy had relapsed with his self harm after 2 years. Ranboo had found him and bandaged him up, after that Tommy said that he wouldn't hurt him self again and he meant it. Though even though he isn't c^ting himself he picks his skin and lips a lot.

Tommy closed his eyes and let a tear slip down as he fell asleep.

Ranboo:
Ranboo was sitting on his bed reading a book while trying to keep his mind off of everything, but it was not helping much.

He felt selfish that he was like this. Why was he sad? It's not right and there's no reason. But it had been a really hard few days.

He didn't blame Wilbur for him being depressed, everyone had been depressed in one way or another since the accident but Ranboo felt that he was being dramatic. He didn't know if that was the little voice in his head that likes to tear him down or if that's his voice that it's saying stuff like that.

Ranboo's ed had stared developing again, no one seemed to notice (or so he thought). But everyone was struggling so no one would notice Ranboo and his problems. He was quiet and could practically be invisible because no one ever notices him.

Ranboo sighed and looked at Tommy, he was fast asleep. Guilt kept running threw him, he just felt that he doesn't deserve the feel this way.

He got out of bed and walked out of his room. He didn't know who to go to but he really just want to be around someone. He found himself walking to techno's room.

He quietly knocked and waited a few minutes. Techno opened the door, he still had his reading glasses on.

Techno raised his eye brow, "yes?" He asked. Ranboo was looking down and picking at his finger nails. He didn't know what to say but thankfully techno got the memo.

He opens his door wider and let ranboo walk in. Ranboo sat down on his bed and techno grabbed his book and sat down next to him. He didn't say anything he just sat there and read.

Ranboo laid his head on technos shoulder and shortly fell asleep. Techno just chuckled yet he didn't move.

Philza's pov:

Phil was poring him self a cup of coffee. It was about 3:30 am but he couldn't sleep.

He sighed and leaned against the counter siping his hot coffee. He froze when he heard a noise, he listened closely. Then techno appeared infront of him.

"What are you doing awake this late mate?" Asked Phil. "Just couldn't sleep" techno said with a shrug as he was reaching up for a cup.

Phil sighed. "Techno you really should get some sleep" "so should you" replied techno.

Phil chuckled, "you not planning on going to sleep, are you?" He asked. Techno chuckled "no, no I'm not"

"Then let's go watch a movie" Phil said. Techno thought for a second then agreed.

*time skip*
The tv was playing the end credits of the conjuring. Phil looked over and saw techno curled up into a ball at the end of the couch. He smiled, he was glad techno was sleeping.

*time skip to the next day*

Phil was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and watching dr.Phil. Techno was sitting on the couch watching dr.Phil, techno had only slept for 3 and a half hours before waking up again but Phil was happy he got any sleep.

Tommy walked out of his room and to Phil. "Morning mate" Phil said. Tommy didn't say anything he just hugged Phil.

"Is everything all right?" Phil asked, "yeah, I just wanted a hug." Tommy replied.

Phil hugged him back and only let go when the bacon stared to burn. Tommy stared laughing and Phil could hear techno softly laughing from the sitting room.

Phil chuckled and took the bacon off of the stove. Tommy sat down at the dinning room table and scrolled threw his phone.

Phil stared to get worried because usually ranboo and Wilbur where the firsts to come out of their room.

He decides to go check on them. First he goes to Wilbur's room. He knocks and here's will grumble, Phil opened the door and saw he was still asleep. Phil just chuckled and shut the door.

Then he walked to ranboo's room. He knocked on the door and got no reply. He knocked again and then opened the door.

Ranboo was sitting on his bed zoned out. Phil walked up to him, "ranboo?" He said. Ranboo didn't reply for a good few minutes, that was until Phil put his hand on him. That seemed to snap ranboo out of his trance.

He looked at Phil, "hey mate are you ok?" Phil asked. Ranboo shrugged, Phil sighed "are you hungry?" He asked. Ranboo shook his head. "What's the last thing you ate?" Phil asked, he didn't respond. "Ok well come to the kitchen if your hungry." Then Phil left the room.

Ranboo's pov:

Ranboo laid back down in his bed. He just laid on  his side, staring blankly infront of him.

He didn't know why he was but he didn't have the energy to get up or do anything. So he just closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Wilbur's pov:

Wilbur laid in his bed, not daring to open his eyes.

He was hoping that it had all been a dream and that everything was normal.

Unluckily when he opened his eyes he realized it was not a dream. He covered his eyes with his hands and sighed, he didn't want to leave his room today. He didn't want to leave his room ever.

But he knew he eventually had to. Wilbur decided that he wouldn't let anyone see that he he was hurting. It was bad enough that he had already caused them so much pain, he doesn't want to bring anymore of his problems onto any of them.

So he mentally built up a wall, a sturdy one. He knew that from now on he had to deal with everything by himself no matter what.

——————————————————

I took a break because of the news about technoblade. I have been thinking for a while if I was going to continue this series or not, I ultimately decided to keep it going but my update schedule is going to be inconsistent sometimes. It's just going to be whenever I feel like writing.

Word count: 1250