Chapter Two •Being Edited•

Chapter two is up! Yay!

***

Chapter Two

School surprisingly passed by in a blur. Bliss showed me around some more, and at lunch, she introduced me to three of her friends; Angela, Carlos, and Michelle. We got along well, and are planning to meet up after school at Starbucks to talk some more. I also found out the five badasses of the school were in fact the five boys from earlier this morning. So yeah, I'm going to avoid them as much as possible. Hopefully.

"So Kendall, ready to go to Starbucks?" Bliss asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I exclaimed, lightly shoving her.

She chuckled, shoving me back just as playfully. "So are you?"

"Yeah, I just have to text my mum to let we know." I answered, pulling out my phone.

Bliss nodded, leaving my side to ask some guy named Ashton a question.

To: Mum :)

From: Kendall

Going 2 b home l8 today i found some new friends :)x

After I sent the message, I quickly stashed my phone away, waiting for Bliss by her car she showed me earlier. A few minutes later, Bliss appeared, no words said as she opened her car door, unlocking my side. I quickly slipped in, making sure to shut the door, and buckle up. Bliss stares at me oddly.

"Why are you buckling up? Starbucks is only a few minutes away from school." Bliss asked, not backing out.

"Better safe than sorry." I answer, shrugging.

Bliss shrugged back, pulling out of the schools parking lot, no seatbelt on. Like Bliss said, a few minutes later, we were parked outside Starbucks, and she was quick to get out.

***

Cliffhanger ;) Who do you think it was from?