Chapter Ten

Erm hi. This is @SydneyLopez0 updating for Kendall, because she couldn't be here today xD. Umm... She said she was super sorry, and she had her reasons for not updating. I would tell you, but I think it's best for her too tell you one day, just not now. So yeah, I hope you like this chapter she wrote for you. I think it longer... I dunno.

~Sydney

***

Chapter Ten

"See, this is exactly why I knew we shouldn't have left her there," Bliss exclaimed. "She fucking got marked! By NIALL. Do you not see how bad this is, Carlos?!"

Carlos sighed into his hands, nodding his head. Bliss suddenly turned to me, looking pissed as a mother would if she found out her son was on drugs.

"And you! You think you can just approach the school's player like a badass, thinking you won't get hurt?! Now look at you, you're officially marked as the chosen one. There's no turning back now, Kendall. You're on your own." Bliss spat, grabbing her black leather jacket, and storming out.

Carlos removed his hands from his face, staring at me sympathetically. I almost wanted to laugh at Bliss, but I couldn't, this was serious. Carlos shifted in his seat a bit, before standing up, and grabbing his car keys.

"Aye, I got a pissed girl to catch, catch you later, Kendall." Carlos shrugged, walking towards my door, and leaving.

Great. Bliss is pissed at me, Carlos is no help, and the other two girls aren't answering their cell phones. What do I know? My mum will kill me if she sees my arm, so I guess I got to go bracelet shopping. Sigh. I stand up from my spot on the couch, stretch, and walk towards my phone, praying one of the girls will pick up this time. I call Angela's familiar number, waiting anxiously as it rings.

"Hey, you've reached Angela's phone. I couldn't be here at the moment, but-"

I hung up, sighing sadly. Michelle's next. I called her phone, praying harder than before. On the third ring, it picked up, making a smile spread across my face immediately.

"Hell-"

"MICHELLE! No time to explain, just meet me at the park near my house! Please?" I exclaim, cutting her off.

"Uh sure... But why-"

"Just be there, okay?" I say, hanging up.

I quickly shove my phone into my jean pockets, throwing on my big, black pea coat, and rushing towards the door. I open it hurriedly, locking it behind me, and rushing down the steps. I need someone to talk too, and I guess Michelle is the one. I quickly run down the road, my blonde hair flying all over the place. I can't take no chances, nope. As soon as the park comes into view, I sigh in relief as I see a few kids there. Can't risk one of the boys popping up when I'm alone. I make my way past the gate, sitting down on a bench, watching the kids scream, and giggle. Not twenty minutes later, a ginger girl sits beside me, not speaking.

"Michelle, I need you to listen for a moment before answering, do you think you can do that?" I ask silently, never taking my eyes off the kids.

Michelle nods, wordlessly.

"Okay... So, earlier... I did something stupid," I started. "I don't know what was running through my head at the time, I guess I just wanted it all to stop."

Michelle stayed silent, even as a cold wind swept by, our hair reaching out for it.

"I remember approaching Harry, telling him off for stalking me, and stuff, but I guess I didn't hear them behind me," I sighed. "So stuff happened, and I ended up getting marked as the chosen one."

I pulled down my sleeve, revealing the mark Niall made. Michelle stared at it, green eyes wide as ever. I don't blame her. It was pretty gruesome.

"Now Bliss was ranting on, and on about how stupid I was for even approaching Harry, which I agree, but what did she mean about how bad that it was that Niall out of all the boys marked me?" I asked, finally turning to Michelle.

Michelle stayed silent for a few moments, before turning to me, green eyes sad. I sent her a curious look to which she ignored.

"Niall's not good." She responded.

I chuckled. "I know that, but why?"

She shook her head sadly. "You'll find out soon."

"Michelle, please!" I beg, closing my eyes.

Why does nobody want to tell me anything?

"Fine, but I can only tell you this. Beware of Talia." Michelle said, causing my eyes to snap open.

"Who's Talia?"

Michelle made a hand gesture, locking her lips, and throwing away the key.

"Michelle!" I moaned, pouting at her.

She sighed, and pulled down her sleeve, showing me something that made my eyes widen. She was marked! But it was a faint scar now. And with that, she got up, and left, no words said. Michelle was chosen. But why won't she tell me anything?