XI: New Beginnings

EXCITEMENT AND SHAME brewing inside you. Every single thought you had screamed for you to walk away, to walk away from her. But just one look into those blue eyes and everything else seemed to fall back. What is it about Cassie that made her so damn addicting? Well, sooner or later, you were bound to find out.

You found yourself at her door, a hand in mid-air, seemingly waiting for an indication that it was okay to knock. You knew how late it was. Cassie didn't live alone, and you'd be fucked if Cassie's mother were to answer the door. You could always run away, back to that hell hole you called home, but you knew you'd never forgive yourself if you did.

So with languish movements, you finally got the courage to knock on the door. A minute turned into five as you stood at the steps of Cassie's house. Maybe she's already asleep. All the courage you had built washed away with each second you stood out there all alone. The door creaked open when you were finally about to turn back to your car.

A disheveled Cassie appeared behind the door, a hand rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Fuck, I woke her up.

"I am so sorry, Cassie. I knew how late it was. I should just-" As quickly as you had rambled, Cassie had snatched your forearm in a tight grasp.

"No, no. It's fine. What- what are you doing here exactly?" Her blue eyes stared back at you and you, and that dam you've been holding up suddenly broke. It was as if she felt all the pain you had without even muttering a single word.

Your bottom lip trembled as Cassie immediately took you into her arms. The position was awkward since you were a few inches taller, but it still felt right. Like this is where you belonged.

"Poor baby," Cassie muttered softly as you cried on her shoulder. Her hand was rubbing small circles on your back. She pulled back slightly to stare at your face. Her eyes held back, and you knew she had questions. It wasn't every day your professor would show up at your doorstep breaking down.

You sniffled as you smiled at her. "Maddy's pregnant. The blonde's eyes widened so much that she looked a bit animated. "Wow. Okay," She had muttered.

Cassie then stepped back, and you immediately missed her warmth. Your eyebrows furrowed as you stared at her. "That's great! I mean- that's just, wow." She took another step back and gestured for you to get inside and close the door. You nodded and did as you were told.

When you were about to explain things, Cassie interrupted you. "Why- why aren't you home then? Surely you and Maddy must be so happy. Having a baby and all! I mean, I'd be-"

You didn't give her the chance to go on, and you kissed her. Soft and passionate. Her lips tasted of mint, probably when she brushed her teeth earlier. And even though she had just woken up, her lips weren't chapped. They were smooth and soft. Oh, so soft.

At first, the blonde hesitated. She didn't push you or step back but didn't move her lips. But soon, she did, and it felt like heaven. Your stomach somersaulted as Cassie brought her hands to the back of your neck. You groped her ass as you carried her to the couch.

When you felt the couch hit your knees, you gently lowered Cassie down to it. Her eyes were a fiery deep blue as they stared back at you with so much desire. You let all other worries fall second as you leaned down to the younger woman.

"God, Cassie, you drive me crazy." You murmured to her as you dove your head to the crook of her neck.

All Cassie replied was a throaty moan as she leaned her head back, allowing you more room to roam. She had all but screamed as you groped a breast. "Upstairs." The blonde had murmured.

All you could do was nod your head as you watched the blonde compose herself as she led the way to her bedroom. Not that you needed the instruction, you've already memorized it from that first night you were together.

When the door of Cassie's room had closed, you immediately reached for the blonde. Her arms circled to your neck as you pressed your lips to hers. Her tongue suddenly finds its way into your mouth. So soft and so goddamn sensual as she swirled and sucked.

The next thing you knew was that you were on Cassie's bed. She straddled your lap as she slowly pressed her breast together and oh so painfully slowly removed her top. You tried to reach for her, to hurry the process, but she pushed your hands back.

You got the message loud and clear as you lied back and watched the show unfold. The next item of clothing on the floor was the blonde's bra. It was a deep black lace, one that left little to the imagination.

The blonde's perky nipples hardened from the air and the touches Cassie left there. You groaned in frustration as Cassie kept teasing herself and, in return, teased you as well. She must have recognized this as she suddenly slumped on top of you, grinding her naked chest to your still-clothed one.

"Fuck," You muttered, unable to be as patient as Cassie had wanted. You flipped your positions with your leg in between hers. You ground your knee to the blonde's center, and all the fight left Cassie as she closed her eyes and moaned.

You leaned back down and started nibbling on her neck again. Her scent was delicious, a mixture of sweet vanilla and a smell that could only be Cassie.

"Naked now. Please." Cassie had croaked out as your hand found Cassie's nipple, pinching the hardened bud. You complied almost immediately. All the day's frustrations were too much, and this moment was the perfect release.

Once completely naked, you started laying open-mouthed kisses on Cassie all over. First, her chest. You circled your tongue on both of Cassie's nipples. You played and tested as you gently bit and licked. The pain immediately turned to pleasure, and the blonde seemed to love it.

Once the sweet torture seemed to be getting a bit tedious, you headed south. Trailing kisses as you went. Once you reached between her legs, you blew a hot breath directly on Cassie's center. She was already wet, so you felt an ounce of pride.

Cassie had started to open her mouth as you stared at her, possibly on the verge of saying something, but then you licked her from her slit up to her clit. And that shut her right up.

Your tongue started lightly circling her clit as a finger played with her entrance, just enough to indulge but not enough to enjoy. The blonde withered and cried out as she tried to find some friction, but you granted her none.

Her juices had leaked even more as she began begging you. "Please, fuck, Y/N. Give it to me!" That seemed to ignite a fire in you as you plunged two fingers inside her. Your lips attached to her clit as you licked and sucked.

Not even a minute later, you felt the blonde's walls begin to contract, more fluid coming out in little bursts. You sucked on her clit harder and began to curl your fingers. That did it. The dam broke, and you felt hot liquid rush out.

"Oh, my God! Fuck! Holy... shit." Cassie moaned out as she gently convulsed. Your eyes widened; you just made a girl squirt. You've never done that before, not with an ex and not with Maddy.

Cassie slowly opened her eyes as the effects of her orgasm faded. She reached for you, and you kissed her on your way back up. "That was so fucking hot." You said, and Cassie blushed furiously as if that was possible with her already blotched cheeks.

"Oh, my God. I did not know I could do that..." She laughed nervously. "But, yeah, that was hot." She said as she gently kissed you. "Thank you. And, can I?" She said, gesturing to you, pleading in her tone and eyes.

This day had taken a toll on you, and you did want a release but just being able to give Cassie that new experience seemed to satisfy your craving. "I like giving more than receiving. I should thank you." You said as you kissed her on the top of her head.

You waited for a reply but soon realized that the blonde had fallen asleep. You gently smiled as you closed your eyes as well. With eyes shut, you thought about the day. You should probably check in with Maddy, but you were too furious. Your phone had been off ever since you got into your car. The world can wait; tomorrow, you'll face it again.