III

Ytriel scoffed, not believing the words coming out from Jethro's mouth.

"What? Still denying it after all those things you've seen earlier?" Theon spat with a taunting smirk. He stands up, almost grabbing his younger brother's collar.

"Not the right time for that, assholes." Cozen said coldly. He clasped both of his hands to hide the shaking.

Silence engulfed them once more, the only sound they could hear is the occasional  puffing sound that Jethro makes.

"Let me borrow that to calm my nerves," Jaxen grabbed the device from Jethro's hands.

"Don't overuse it, it's new." The latter said. Jaxen rolled his eyes before putting in on his mouth. He was about to inhale the condensation if it wasn't for Michaelis who took it away.

"Don't use it," He said.

"Just once," Jaxen insisted before puffing it quickly. He let out a long smoke, before giving it back to Jethro.

"You're so stubborn." Michaelis deadpanned before wrapping his arms around Jaxen's shoulders. The latter just shrugged as a reply.

"By the way, what are you doing here? The party is way over there." Theon said as he walks near where Jethro is standing. Away from his brother to stop himself from punching him.

Jethro shrugged and exhaled the white, familiar smoke once again before saying, "Just felt like it. They're all too noisy for my liking."

"Did you come here alone?" Cozen asked, finally standing up after awhile.

"I was with Max, but he left a while ago." Jethro replied. Jaxen flinched by the mention of his brother's name, they all took notice of it yet let it passed by as they all know that Jaxen doesn't like talking about him.

"Shall we go back?" Ytriel asked after a few minutes of being in silent dilemma.

"I don't think I could ever go back." Michaelis shuddered to the thought of going back to the ballroom and socializing after what they've experienced.

"Do I look like I would be going back?" Cozen deadpanned, motioning on his new look of bloodied dress shirt, messy hair, and soiled slacks.

"Is this the part where we all run away?" Jaxen joked, lighting up the mood.

"I'm up to whatever you guys are planning to do, I don't want to go back there as well." Jethro said.

The six men looked at each other with a grin.

Guess no one will go back in that hell hole.

"Where should we go?" Cozen asked from the driver's seat. He is the designated driver once again.

"Somewhere I could change my fucking clothes." Theon said, looking down at the blood that splashed at him earlier.

"Let's go crash at my place." Michaelis offered.

"Your place, you mean your dad's house?" Jax asked from beside him.

"No, dumbass. My crib." He said, showing Cozen the way.

Jethro and Ytriel as silent at the farthest back of the car. Both are occupied with their own thoughts.

"Do you have some liquor over there? I think I will be needing a lot." Cozen said dazedly.

"I have some stock, but if you need more, there's a bar at the ground floor of the building." Michaelis replied before slouching on the seat.

"Can we pass a drive thru? I want some fries and probably some burgers too." Jaxen said, looking out the window like a kid.