Make the move!

Chapter 3

Some 6 months later ....
Armando's POV
I don't know if I am supposed to be patient but I know I can't wait anymore.
"Give me a chance will you." I asked Sylvia one evening during one of our drive times.

"Hmm."
"You know this is the first time I have actually gone out of my way to propose to a lady." I said.
"So... What? You expect me to jump at you." Sylvia said getting upset.
"I didn't mean it that way, princess." I quickly said.

Sylvia's POV
"I didn't mean it that way, princess." He said visibly frustrated.
And though he was irritating me, I really liked the way he called me princess and well our friendship had grown deeper too. So I said "I will think about it."
"I am glad." He said smiling.
"Okay, I will come for you for our first official date at 6pm today." He said whilst walking away.
"Since when does I will think about it become a yes?" I shouted so he could hear. But he just walked away like he didn't..

Armando's POV
I heard Sylvia pretty well. But I don't like to take no for an answer and besides I want to convince her quickly.
Interestingly as I was attending to other matters I couldn't get my mind of her.
And all too soon it was evening already.

Sylvia's POV
To be honest was looking forward to this evenings dinner. It had been 6 months since Daniel and I broke up. I know it seems quite soon but I have a good feeling about Armando. Though he gives off some dangerous vibes he is caring. And that's all I want. I decided to take a nap around 3 pm to be up by 4 to get ready but by the time I woke up it was 5. That's one less hour for me to dress up.
As I was dressing up at exactly 6pm I head the doorbell.
"Come in!" I shouted from the bathroom.
(Use this somewhere.)

"Armando you're here!" She said quite cheeringly.
"Princess, you really take risks you know." Armando said quite concerned.
"You didn't even check who was at the door before asking me to come in." He continued.

Armando's POV
"I knew it will be you." She said.
"And what if it wasn't?" I continued.
"I will be careful next time. And kindly give me 10 minutes okay. I will be out soon."
"Don't worry princess no pressure. Take your time." I said.
I knew it will be worth it.
And it was. She came out looking very stunning with a green knee length body con dress and a pair of high strapped black heels, her long hair flowing at her back and a beautiful smile to crown the look.
"You look very beautiful." I said not losing eye contact.

Sylvia's POV
"You look very beautiful." He said and approached me without breaking eye contact.
He with one hand held my waist and drew close like he was about to kiss me. Then he whispered and said no.
"You haven't said yes yet." He said and smirked and stood properly and straightened his suit.
"Let's get going." He continued.
"You're such a tease." I said and he laughed.
Where did this seriously sexy man drop down from? And what that? A trailer of what the movie was going to be like?

...................
He took me to an exquisite restaurant. It was very beautiful. And it looked like everyone knew him. They greeted us as we passed to get a table. Some glances from the waitresses were admiring glances and some jealous glances. I wasn't surprised. I knew I was a catch and Armando was very good looking.
We had a lot of meals some of which we couldn't even finish. I had a good time, we laughed and well had fun. And then what I knew was coming came up.

"Have you thought it through now?" Armando said.
"You know when I said I will think about it I didn't mean a few hours will be enough for me to decide." I said.

Armando's POV
"Sylvia..." I said kind of disappointed. I was really hopeful.
"I am kidding, I will be your girlfriend." Sylvia said blushing.
"You have made me really happy." Armando said grinning. He then reached out and held my hand and kissed it.

Just then we heard gunshots and Armando's face curved into a frown immediately.