Chapter 16

Armando's POV
"Let go." I said. "I am sorry I won't. You can disgrace me indoors but you can't disgrace ke when we're out. I have my father's reputation to behold." She said. "Then go and do that in his house." I sneered.
I tried to pull away when her dad came.

"Trouble in paradise?" He said and I turned away. "Whats wrong?" Her dad asked. "Nothing ..." she said obviously tring to come up with a story i genuinely wasnt interested in hearing. "Can you excuse me?" I said and left.

"You still don't know how to keep a man." He said still scolding her. They didn't know even though I had moved they were still in earshot. I glanced over to Sylvia and moved towards her.

Rosina's POV
One thing I hated in my life was scolding. So I made sure I was always obedient to my dad. Excelled in my studies. Led meetings when he suggested I do. I wanted to be perfect. The perfect daughter. And I had done well till now. Now Armando's wants to ruin everything for me. If my dad notices my failure he... would be disappointed. And since I haven't really seen the other side of him before. I am scared I may see it soon because I know uts there. I know we're not supposed to just love people because they're good but to me that's how I saw that to keep my dad's love I have to be.
Someday Armando you'll pay for the threats, the hate, the neglect and mean words you've shown me. Whether we get married or not I will make you pay. I know you will never love me. Your refusal to love me will be your doom.

Sylvia POV
I was staarting to have a good time with Paul. To be honest i started feeling comfortable. I could feel Pauls arms around my waust but skmehow I didn't mind. Armando came straight and yanked Paul's hand off my waist. And immediately all eyes were on eyes. When he pretended to talk to the other guests around us people continued with their activities. After people's minds drifted he gave me a look I couldn't understand and just left. I went after hik to talk.
"Armando..." I said cautiously. I called but he was quiet. I was just about to leave when he said.. "you know the situation I am in Sylvia. You know I am not intentionally with Rosina. But you, you are intentionally allowing things that suggest that you and Pauk are in a relationship." He said a lot calmer than I expected. I suppose he blames himself which is exactly what he should do. Everything is his fault. If only he had been a normal person everything would have been fine. "I smiled sorry Armando but you don't expect to just be there and do nothing." I said. I knew that was probably not the best response and so I wasn't surprised he walked away. Right over to Rosinas dad.
Later I saw Paul speaking to Rosina but I didn't think anything of it though I didnt like it.
"Paul let's get going." I said after giving them 5 seconds more of bonding time. He nodded came over and we left.
He was a bit tipsy so I dropped him home. I knew he wouldn't mind if I kept the vehicle and went home but I still left it behind. I didn't bring my car because Armando made arrangements earlier.
As I tried to get a car I felt someone following me. It wasn't too late so I had no idea why it was taking so much time to get one. I quickened my steps. And since I was looking backward I rather bumped into a hard chest. When I looked up it was Armando. We hugged. "You were scared. Don't be, it's just me." He said stroking my hair. Suddenly I pushed back and he looked confused. "Go back to Rosina." I said and took the car that suddenly arrived. I was tired I had been waiting for long.
He looked at me me with a blank expression and said be safe. I turned and left
After a while of driving I felt strange and asked the driver to turn and it was you. "What are you..." before I finished I felt a hit on head and everything went black.